Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, that means it’s her 30th this year, not sure I can cope with all the shenanigans. Noah better be party ready.
He's DJ'ing. On the ones and twos. 🎶🎶
The ultimate chuffin' Partehhh Animal!! 🎶🎶🎶

Our Trace is on rollerblades with a tray of shots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hope that poor girl whose graduation it was didn’t use CHarlotte’s tan. It’s terrible. She should sue. But I guess can’t if it’s family!

Reactions: 9
Tracey looks absolutely off her tree. Wtaf is with that pointing upwards dance move she always does? She honestly looks like she’s on drugs and doesn’t know what’s going on.

cringing at charlottes posing photos where it’s so obvious she’s breathing in 😂 she has absolutely no muscle tone whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she was bloody annoying even as a kid judging by the expression of the other girl 😖
Was probably a spoilt little tit who wasn't happy unless she was centre of attention.. Noah will go the same way 🙄

Reactions: 17
You are a liar, actress, gothefuckout!
So if this is true why has she recycled a video of her working out from February, why not just film a new one ? She's a liar

And I'm absolutely disgusted she's doing another ITS collection when she blatantly hated and never wore a single piece from the last one..

Reactions: 13
Her face is literally half the size when she uses the filter. Though she even uses filters for her make up free normal pics, must be a different filter.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.