Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll bet Pob for all his faults is so glad when she goes out and leaves him and Noah at home.
Bet the first thing he does is shove the Les cutout and picture in the nearest cupboard
If I were him i'd shove that creepy AF thing in a shredder

Reactions: 12
Interesting post on the Jac Jossa thread that mentions Chazza and her failing to disclose her #ads correctly...do we think today's woe is me might have something to do with that ??

Have zero sympathy for her and Noah not sleeping. That child has no routine and does what he wants! She thinks it's bad now ...she's in for a whole world of pain the older he gets!

Reactions: 18
Hiya, Im way behind to catch up on this thread. Is there a wiki? x

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she’s blaming Noah not sleeping on her feeling like shit...you’re the parent you thick cunt get him in a routine instead of dragging him out at all hours to fit in with your social life.

Reactions: 19
So I just nipped over there to have a peep and wow. That’s a rabbit hole thread in itself! Just a million comments calling her a fat whale and saying she’s huge. Think I’ll stay here

Reactions: 10
Babe I hope you’re ok

Reactions: 10
Todays post is a hangover and comedown from her being on it since sunday. Disgusting behaviout from her when shes got a child

Reactions: 17
So I just nipped over there to have a peep and wow. That’s a rabbit hole thread in itself! Just a million comments calling her a fat whale and saying she’s huge. Think I’ll stay here
I had a nosey once didn’t stay long...that thread is brutal!

Reactions: 8
Todays post is a hangover and comedown from her being on it since sunday. Disgusting behaviout from her when shes got a child
And she was supposed to go out tonight to another Zlist event. She’s fucking disgusting. I despise her. Charlotte we know you read here - you are a piss poor excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 14
Stupid cunt wonders why Noah never sleeps , poor boy is never in a routine & gets dragged everywhere

Honestly , if she doesn’t get checked out by social services this year…

I can’t believe it’s 2022 & still no child laws protecting them with their privacy when it comes to social media

Reactions: 13
Surprised the ‘miscarriage’ ak ‘my journey’ hasn’t popped up as an excuse to her hangovers. Poor nowah getting some of the blame now, maybe she wasn’t getting much sympathy from her arselickers.

Also, why does every single photo she post with melted Ken look like she stinks and he can’t stand being around her? They’re as fake as her Bezzie ,wonky tits

Reactions: 15
As much as an insufferable, selfish, pisshead cunt she is this whole social services need to be involved is too much.

I have a one family member who works in SS and you would cry actual fucking tears on a daily basis if you heard some of the stories that they deal with. I'd rather save their resources in actual real life children at life risk than a selfish, chavvy mum who goes on the piss

Reactions: 45
Couldn’t agree more. They don’t need SS involvement they just need to stop acting like shameless pricks, lay off the booze and gear and start trying to be decent parents by putting their child’s needs before their cringey social lives.

Yep they won’t be perfect as no parents are and they’ll have struggles along the way but if Noah is their priority people might be a little more forgiving.

Reactions: 20
How long till she wakes up and deletes this?..🫣
She won’t delete it. She will do what she always does and make 50 stories about it “Look what I have to put up with when all I do is try my best to be a good mum” - then all her brainless scummy mummy followers send her messages of sympathy about how it’s okay to hold your baby when you’re doing Jagerbombs and cosleep after doing lines of coke.

Reactions: 18
I’ve worked in SS for 20 years and she is showing signs of needing involvement, alcohol, drugs and no routine?? Yes there are horrific stories but there’s also early intervention work too. Not everything is at the extreme end. I do find her behaviour worrying.

Reactions: 46
I agree, they are continuously putting that little boy at risk. He has already had an accident because of their selfish ways. God forbid anything else happens. They are disgusting the pair of them. It's about time the newspapers printed a negative, more accurate story of who she is. All too happy to print stories about her "paying tribute to Les" or her 'Three stone weight loss"... How's about print one about how shit a mother she is because she needs outing SO BAD!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.