Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if anyone else will find their way to tattle and throw their hat in the ring and confess to shenanigans with love rat matt 🐀

Reactions: 15
Yeah but it wasn't her usual, 20 story advert! Just a short video from their holiday. Sub par - maybe something is wrong at home? :cool::unsure:
Definitely! But she'll post a woe is me face video at some point saying she's been quiet because she's been "So Ill" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chazza and Noah watching Blankety Blank, whilst Pobs on the phone trying to sort out a cheap wank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Charging £65 for her Dawsylicious bundle .

Chuff offff !!!
Its shite , she’s nothing but a money grabbing wanna be . She’s deluded .

Reactions: 11
She's just so self absorbed and bleeping greedy..she's either posing or flogging. Only things that bring her joy in life! Scamming money out of people to fund her bullshit lifestyle or getting done up and begging attention. That's all her life consists of. It's all ME ME ME ME with her.

..and there we have it. Sooooo predictable! 😆 Can tell a mile off she's lying through her dentures 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's just so self absorbed and bleeping greedy..she's either posing or flogging. Only things that bring her joy in life! Scamming money out of people to fund her bullshit lifestyle or getting done up and begging attention. That's all her life consists of. It's all ME ME ME ME with her.

..and there we have it. Sooooo predictable! 😆 Can tell a mile off she's lying through her dentures 😆
‘Forgot to post these’ ??
everyone satisfied now… bet you’ve all been on edge of your seat waiting for the outtakes from her camera roll - who’s arsed for yet another ropey looking selfie?

Reactions: 6
everyone satisfied now… bet you’ve all been on edge of your seat waiting for the outtakes from her camera roll - who’s arsed for yet another ropey looking selfie?
She said she forgot to post them the other day? So she was fine the other day? But has still been VERY quiet, but I thought she was better days ago? Lying fucker we know why she's been quiet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh yeah , lies come so naturally to her , and acting . Can’t fool us Chazzer . Tell the truth , where is Pob ??? He’s not in your bed is he ? Maybe someone else’s , but not yours !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah , lies come so naturally to her , and acting . Can’t fool us Chazzer . Tell the truth , where is Pob ??? He’s not in your bed is he ? Maybe someone else’s , but not yours !!
Just her tone of voice and the pausing in between like I'm no expert but it's like she's got to think what she's saying..."We're finally out of our poorly..................pit" I don't believe her I think she's a complete and utter liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just her tone of voice and the pausing in between like I'm no expert but it's like she's got to think what she's saying..."We're finally out of our poorly..................pit" I don't believe her I think she's a complete and utter liar.
She’s not right mentally - it’s wrote all over her . Yet she is still lying 🤥 . Nothing real about this woman one bit .
Trying deceive her followers again . Majority of people are aware of the scandal with Matthew , and ok it’s none of our business , but don’t insult our intelligence.Stay of Instagram if you’re going lie through your dentures . Making yourself look worse .
Wonder what pleb is advising her to do these pathetic stories 🤦‍♀️🙄😕. She’s just totally exposed how much in a bad place she is . And I really hope she gets some form of support . Because she evidently needs it right now .

Reactions: 10
Why has she bothered posting them at all? They aren't remotely relevant. We need to know why she hasn't kicked Matt out?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We don't believe you forgot to post Chazza. Thought you were better days ago when you had your chips and gravehh! The tit has obviously hit the fan. Got some really strange vibes from that story!
Screenshot_20220708-111813~2.png

Screenshot_20220708-111841~2.png

Her eyes look puffy.....
Screenshot_20220708-111842~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
So they've had covid again but for some reason she's pretending they haven't!

She's dirty deleted the £25 off post with the appalling maths !

So they've had covid again but for some reason she's pretending they haven't!

She's dirty deleted the £25 off post with the appalling maths !
I reckon she's kicked Matt out.

I won't be satisfied unless I see evidence!!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says Matt is still bad and resting up in bed. So they are still together. What a mug she is

Reactions: 6
Also.. very bold of her to think she has a personality in the first place, let alone the fact it’s comes back. Someone who has her level of vocabulary doesn’t have a personality.
She only spins out a couple of lines like a stuck record

come here you
Shakey shakey
Shake it sister
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Chuffin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.