Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'd all going off on insta. I love arrabella. So many comments now for all to see. I think she is gonna keep it and say she is being trolled

Reactions: 14
She’ll probably say it’s all lies - if she says anything at all! I believe it though 100%... She might go quiet like she did last time after she neglected Noah & he ended up in hospital, then come out with another woe is me bullshit sob story & say she’s being trolled 🤣

Reactions: 6
It'd all going off on insta. I love arrabella. So many comments now for all to see. I think she is gonna keep it and say she is being trolled
She's getting absolutely slaughtered! About time 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she will give him the push and try to market herself as a strong single mum?

Reactions: 10
Eurgh no, keep it on tattle, plays in to the narrative that we are nasty trolls. If people want to see it they will come looking. She’s still a woman though

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's removed the comments.. Took her all day, and posted some bellehblaster ads (obvs). Tan tonight then.
Took her long enough! Loads would have seen them though and it was very telling that not a single person defended her! Bet Pob looks forward to her doing her tanning thursdays because it means he can be sliding in DMs in peace while she's twatting about in the bathroom absolutely oblivious 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe these are still up
Seems like a few of these are the same person.
Shame they brought up tattle, feeds into her ‘all trolls’ thing.
No doubt though more people will be over here tonight after she tells her Audience all about it 👋🏼

Reactions: 17
Took her long enough! Loads would have seen them though and it was very telling that not a single person defended her! Bet Pob looks forward to her doing her tanning thursdays because it means he can be sliding in DMs in peace while she's twatting about in the bathroom absolutely oblivious 😂😂😂😂
It really did take her long enough to remove those messages and that surprised me today. I don't agree with direct messaging, especially bringing up this site's name and yes, it's best to keep it on here. The lack of people defending her baffled me though. Has she bought most of her followers as most of the replies were bots.... 🤔

Wouldn’t surprise me if she was cheating on pob as well with anyone with a pulse. She’s a dirt bird
It's certainly a weird set up that's for sure!

Reactions: 10
Of her 15 stories currently on her page, all 15 are ads. (mostly not declared either) of her last 18 grid posts, 14 are ads (also mostly undeclared). She seems to have very few genuine followers. The only posts that get any likes or comments are the win a holiday ones, she repeats the same tit in every ad (obsessed, love it, click the chuffin link) along with her single groin thrust, hand waving thing - she really aint got much going on at all.

And now she has confirmation Pob has been paying for sex and DM-ing other women, and if he's done it once, you know he's done it loads!

'Appeh chuffin' Thursday Chazza! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA). I’m sorry to learn that this matter has caused you concern.

We have now assessed the ads in light of the points you have raised, and have decided that the ads require further consideration. We will be in touch in due course with further information.”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.