Charlotte Crosby #5 Face like ham, shilling her baby on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think now most people don’t bother with GS. It’s probably all one giant publicity stunt. I do think Charlotte has probably done better than most of the girls on there. Gaz seems relatively successful as well and I bet a lot of the girls are quite jealous especially Marnie who’s a total state.

Reactions: 10
Its clear that Charlotte is the most successful and most likeable of the GS cast and they are so jealous of how much she has grown and succeeded. She won celebrity big brother, she was a presenter on just tattoo of us, had her own show on mtv now on bbc. Not to mention having her book be a bestseller and her fitness dvds. She has a huge support system of her fans. Frankly im so happy shes gotten so much success, found a nice man and a beautiful baby girl. The poor girl has had a tit couple of years. Messed around by Gary, had an ectopic pregnancy, stephen bear messed her around, her mother becoming sick, her nana passing away. I never ever liked Chloe and Nathan, they are so childish. They are brats! As for Marnie she will never grow up. If they had an issue with her why didnt they say it to her face like a normal human being? Because theyre childish. Bethan doesnt even associate with chloe anymore.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.