Charlotte Crosby #5 Face like ham, shilling her baby on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at that activewear launch on peppergirlsclub. duck me I would never pay £40 for leggings made by Charlotte from g shore and 2 it goes up to size 14 so wouldn’t get me arse in them anyhow lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looked at that activewear launch on peppergirlsclub. duck me I would never pay £40 for leggings made by Charlotte from g shore and 2 it goes up to size 14 so wouldn’t get me arse in them anyhow lol
I thought when l saw her with them on who is buying this stuff , you can see it’s bad quality material and badly fitting and had the cheek to charge £40 you can get proper work out leggings from Tala and Adanola for not that much more !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Get yourself a pair of Steve madden leggings, they're thick material and will last forever. Wouldn't use those cheap china made rubbish she sells to sleep in (n)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of the things are so expensive, seen the price of baby pram bags!

Reactions: 2
I dip in and out of this thread so my apologies if it's been mentioned before but her mam and dad's house is up for sale. Recently reduced too 🫣

Reactions: 1
I dip in and out of this thread so my apologies if it's been mentioned before but her mam and dad's house is up for sale. Recently reduced too 🫣
Is it? I wonder where they’re off to and why they’re moving.

Reactions: 2
They had it with a different Real Estate a few weeks ago, it then was reduced, took it off the market and went with a new Real Estate - even more reduced. Her mum seems pretty keen to move. She's been posting about it the past week on her stories reposting from the Realtor's page saying she loved living there but is now ready for a new project.

Reactions: 3
They had it with a different Real Estate a few weeks ago, it then was reduced, took it off the market and went with a new Real Estate - even more reduced. Her mum seems pretty keen to move. She's been posting about it the past week on her stories reposting from the Realtor's page saying she loved living there but is now ready for a new project.
Her dad built both there’s and charlottes didn’t he ?

I’m sorry but duck Nathan, Marnie and Chloe!

Charlotte has always been my fav and yeah she does some stupid ass tit that’s why I am here 😂 but imo if it wasn’t for Charlotte GS wouldn’t have lasted

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but duck Nathan, Marnie and Chloe!

Charlotte has always been my fav and yeah she does some stupid ass tit that’s why I am here 😂 but imo if it wasn’t for Charlotte GS wouldn’t have lasted
What happened? I can't bring myself to watch it 🤣

Reactions: 6
What happened? I can't bring myself to watch it
I haven’t watch it either yet I’m just reading the threads and gossip lol but from what I gathered

Apparently nathan isn’t happy with Charlotte coz he feels she didn’t supporting him when he did I’m a celeb and witches behind her back with Chloe and Charlotte is like why didn’t you just tell me instead of talking behind my back?
As if she wasn’t dealing with the death of her nan, her mums cancer diagnosis or being pregnant in this time.

Chloe is not happy with Charlotte coz she said that Chloe’s copying her and Chars like maybe I said that in that 8-9 years ago but not now

And then Marnie and Char argue over cleaning by the looks of it and stuff with the kids

they all think she’s a bad friend
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.