Charlotte Crosby #5 Face like ham, shilling her baby on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the gang of witches… how bleeping childish 🤦🏼‍♀️ what did they expect Charlotte to do whilst she was losing her Nan and her mum going through cancer… jump up and down to celebrate with Nathan 🙄
They are all jealous Charlotte has moved on, concentrating on her family and business, I can’t bare that Chloe or Marnie, dirty tramps.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not painting Charlotte out as Miss Perfect but she’s the only one from that show that has her head screwed on now and she’s better off away from that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve not seen this new geordie show but it’s clear just a cash opp for all of them. none of them are as friendly as they make out are they? Otherwise they clearly would’ve known what she was going through and not been such c@nts. Dodgy surgery aside, Charlotte is bearable unlike Chloe and Nathan who are just rotten. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I forgot to include marnie in being a rotter. Lets be honest they’re all vulgar trash apart from a few who kind of distanced themselves from it which i think is only charlotte and hollie?

Reactions: 12
I didn’t like how they pushed Chloe to join in with the gossiping… I don’t think she wanted to but did you see how aggressive Marnie was “just bleeping say it” bit weird

Reactions: 29
I didn’t like how they pushed Chloe to join in with the gossiping… I don’t think she wanted to but did you see how aggressive Marnie was “just bleeping say it” bit weird
Tbh it’s odd behavior all round for people in their 30’s. Marnie saying how busy she is with her kids yet to have time to be such a bully. God help those kids 🙄 Chloe seems pretty dim but even when i was 21 i wouldn’t have been forced into bitching like that.

Reactions: 23
Charlotte deffo not an angel but they acted like she went out of her way to hurt them

Reactions: 12
I don’t mind Charlotte. She’s got her flaws but she seems alright. Marnie is just a dirty little woman (remembering the scenes of her and Aaron coming out of the bathroom having clearly shagged even though they both had partners).

Reactions: 30
Charlotte deffo not an angel but they acted like she went out of her way to hurt them
This! I've read a couple of interviews from Marnie about their falling out and she keeps saying "i don't need negative people in my life. I only want people who uplift me " "I need to protect my mental health" as like Charlotte was terrorising her. Like eh? Apparently she says the same thing during their argument before storming out 😅. So according to Marnie because Charlotte's been distant she's affecting her mental health? 🙃🥴 and I can't see Charlotte going out of her way to make Marnie feel uncomfortable when she was dealing with a lot. She cried on her podcast about this all and i didn't see anything from them when that got posted

Reactions: 15
Omg I was expecting something major and then Nathan hit out with he wasn’t happy with her reaction to him being on a tv show 🤣🤣🤣 how self involved can you be? And Marnie sitting discussing this on her WEDDING NIGHT? Like that is seriously too pathetic for words I’m cringing for her 😂😂😂😂 bleeping weird behaviour! You can tell Chloe has said plenty behind her back and didn’t want it to be brought up and then the others were annoyed, that was awkward 😂 but yeah I think maybe she had enough on her plate without that utter nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow. Is all I can say. Thanks everyone for providing context 🙌🏻 They are some nasty people! That Nathan dude is so far up his own fecking arse it's unreal. It's Marnie's wedding night and she's away bitching about some irrelevant tit, just shows where her priorities lie 🥴 and need we also point out that none of those 3 are GS OG's so get in the bin 🥱 Horrible bullies.

Reactions: 26
The smug little smile on Marie when she said let’s bring it whilst away and looks NOTHING like her wedding pics!!

Reactions: 14
How pathetic doing that om your wedding night , obviously for the GS cash
Charlotte seems happier with her actual friends

Reactions: 17
Lol over I’m a celeb. The truth is Charlotte is the one who has made most of her fame and opportunities (ongoing will they/won’t they with gaz for a huge chunk of GS, big brother, I’m a celeb) in a longer lasting and more authentic way…like the real issue seems to be that they’re jealous

Reactions: 16
Lol over I’m a celeb. The truth is Charlotte is the one who has made most of her fame and opportunities (ongoing will they/won’t they with gaz for a huge chunk of GS, big brother, I’m a celeb) in a longer lasting and more authentic way…like the real issue seems to be that they’re jealous
And she's got a nice, genuine, loving boyfriend unlike Marnie with the wet wipe and Chloe with her cheater. She deffo holds a mirror up to them and they see their short coming in her sucess

Reactions: 16
Whatever has been said between them, or behind backs - really who needs friends like this?! Life is too short for this drama.

GS was always my guilty pleasure - I always was rooting for Charlotte and Gaz 🙏🤗, that one day it would work out. Out of them All I always felt she was true to herself - Marnie, Chloe Ferry, Sophie, Vicki etal where just 🙄😱😳.

Charlotte is well rid - she has enough going on - if these supposed friends couldn't understand what was happening in her life, than they aren't worth calling friends. As for Nathan - what a silly little witch he is.

Reactions: 13
Can everyone just remember it’s all drama for a tv show! No one gossiped or were talking behind peoples backs,there’s a tv crew there telling them what to say! Hell I bet Charlotte was there watching!
It’s ran its course so had to come up with some punchy headline to get people talking about it,remember Charlotte ranted about MTV before she went to SA so she was probably contracted to do this reunion and made up the whole falling out as a get out clause.
And how people are saying they are supposed to be friends ……were they ever?
remember if you say gullible slowly it sounds like oranges
😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.