Charlotte Crosby #5 Face like ham, shilling her baby on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll try do a recap 😅😭 Charlotte finally gave birth after what seemed like a very long pregnancy (side note ofc I'm glad the baby arrived safely) but is using the poor bairn as content and for money by having a subscription site still looks like shes gone to far on the surgery was banging on about having closure from gary even tho gary is married with 2 kids and now Charlotte has one with her boyfriend cant really think of anything else

Reactions: 6
I like Alba Jean, but now I cannot unhear 'aubergine' 😄

At least she doesn't have a silly name like Marnie's poor boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate the name ! Sounds like one of those hifi units in the 80s with a tape dec ect. Used to tape Top of the Pops on one of those bad boys .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused why isn’t Charlotte enjoying her new born 🫠 she’s spent more time on instagram and away than she has with the baby 😂

I hate the name ! Sounds like one of those hifi units in the 80s with a tape dec ect. Used to tape Top of the Pops on one of those bad boys .
😂😂😂😂 this is what I thought all these influencers pick the stupidest names 😂

I like Alba Jean, but now I cannot unhear 'aubergine' 😄

At least she doesn't have a silly name like Marnie's poor boys.
Marnie definitely wins most stupidest names on instagram 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Proverly becasue the baby will literally be asleep all the time 😆 plus i bet most of then ads will be prerecorded anyways

Reactions: 2
Proverly becasue the baby will literally be asleep all the time 😆 plus i bet most of then ads will be prerecorded anyways
Do you have kids? It’s an absolute myth that new babies just sleep allllll the time. It’s more likely that she has a night nurse & daytime help 🙂

Reactions: 9
I dont no but my best friend has recently had a baby and maybe shes just lucky but hes been sleeping a lot 😆 but yeah maybe shes got help

I dont no but my best friend has recently had a baby and maybe shes just lucky but hes been sleeping a lot 😆 but yeah maybe shes got help
She has Jake there,she definitely cannot afford “paid” help 😂

Reactions: 2
Her lips honestly just look painful.
I have nothing against fillers etc, just don’t go overboard like that??? It’s still possible to look entirely natural. When I had lip fillers some years ago, they ended up swelling to the size Charlotte’s are (and went down, lol) but that shine etc is just a massive sign of having been overfilled and it just looks horrific. She wasn’t even ugly?? like 2-3ml of lip filler would have been enough for her but it’s almost as if she has 5ml PER lip.

Reactions: 9
First thing I Thought was Aubergine aswell, especially in her accent surely she can hear it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s advertising her PepperGirl Club crappy clothes for babies 🙄🤣😂 dear God! She can’t flog the stuff she already has!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They do sleep all the time. But only if you’re holding them. That’s why as a newborn my son got 20hrs sleep a day and I got none (solo parent so couldn’t even take turns!)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.