Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest
He has plenty of choice - he could’ve not gone out with her knowing she wants children and wouldn’t have an abortion if they had an accident, not had sex with her, worn a condom, got a vasectomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone know how long she's been with the baby's father for? I'm not judging, just curious. Not a fan of her but I know she's been through a lot and deserves to be happy.

Reactions: 5
She’d of had it by herself if she could I reckon she just really wanted a baby. People can be together 10 years and still break up once it’s born and she’s financially stable enough to support the baby on her own if she had to
Agree with you!!

Reactions: 4
Friendly reminder that none of us care about your personal antidotes and the thread isn’t about you lmao.
Happy for her but it’s definitely very soon, and giving her track record with boyfriends I’m praying this one works out for the bairns sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ignoring how long they've been together, I am genuinely happy for her. She was absolutely heartbroken when she finally spoke about the ectopic pregnancy and I don't know if she has had any difficulty conceiving because of that.

Reactions: 29
Does anyone know how long she's been with the baby's father for? I'm not judging, just curious. Not a fan of her but I know she's been through a lot and deserves to be happy.
She’s been with him since September (split up with her last boyfriend in August). Seems to be the case that she’s announced just after the 12 week scan, which means she would have conceived earlyish January?

Reactions: 7
I don't think this relationship is "the one", she probably knows it too but was just desperate for a baby (and I completely understand, it's a difficult feeling to ignore!)

Reactions: 9
Has something happened with Holly and Sophie why haven’t they posted about it?

Reactions: 1
Has something happened with Holly and Sophie why haven’t they posted about it?
Ya didn't they all stay all Charlotte's last nite... or were all supposed be meeting up Holly Sophie marnie and Charlotte...

Ya didn't they all stay all Charlotte's last nite... or were all supposed be meeting up Holly Sophie marnie and Charlotte...
She said in the Youtube video that she told them last night, so they will have congratulated her yesterday?

Marnie put something about how they was
filming something big tonight and history is about to be made and i know charlotte posted that shes got exciting filming to do this week .so maybe something is happening ?

Reactions: 2
Marnie put something about how they was
filming something big tonight and history is about to be made and i know charlotte posted that shes got exciting filming to do this week .so maybe something is happening ?
Ya I reckon she's doing geordie OG's

Reactions: 1
At least we know the bairn won’t grow up to have their mothers current face😳:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I recon she got engaged this weekend when they was away but didnt want to annouce both at same time .so annoucing this first

Reactions: 3
They're currently filming Geordie Shore think that's why she announced it tonight as everyone is gonna be there who is filming the reunion show. Kinda surprised she only told Holly and Sophie last night and that they weren't the first to know

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.