Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Geordie shore lot never seem to grow up so they? Charlotte Vicky Sophie Chloe etc always out drinking being lairy and doing shots in their mid 30s, it must be so boring! It’s only really holly and marnie who have settled down and grown up a bit.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The Geordie shore lot never seem to grow up so they? Charlotte Vicky Sophie Chloe etc always out drinking being lairy and doing shots in their mid 30s, it must be so boring! It’s only really holly and marnie who have settled down and grown up a bit.
I know I couldn't think of anything worse like Chloe's a couple of years younger than me but still she's mid 20s you'd think since they've been going out on lash since before being 16 they'd be sick of it I am 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Imagine being in your 30s and doing tit like this for attention on Instagram 🙈 what on earth is she doing
Her stomach looks like that of a plastic Barbie, and that’s definitely not to be taken as a compliment, also her face looks like it’s starting to melt 😂 What a shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never commented on this thread before but randomly came across her childhood friend that just got married recently Insta page & saw she does Asethetics OMG clicked on the Lip filler reel!!!! i kept thinking oh they look ok & realised they were the befores , every single one looks absoloutley awful for the After pics like they have been butchered & so sore crusty & painful looking!! How are these people in Business ???😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 4
I have never commented on this thread before but randomly came across her childhood friend that just got married recently Insta page & saw she does Asethetics OMG clicked on the Lip filler reel!!!! i kept thinking oh they look ok & realised they were the befores , every single one looks absoloutley awful for the After pics like they have been butchered & so sore crusty & painful looking!! How are these people in Business ???😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Link to beauty parlour/chop shop please?

Reactions: 2
Link to beauty parlour/chop shop please?
rebecca_maymie , think she has an actual work page but it was a reel on her personal page , tell me its not just me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, cant believe people pay for that !!!! oh yea i forgot you get what you pay for!!!!!! 😲

Reactions: 1
rebecca_maymie , think she has an actual work page but it was a reel on her personal page , tell me its not just me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, cant believe people pay for that !!!! oh yea i forgot you get what you pay for!!!!!! 😲
Oh my! She gives them that dreaded monkey mouth look as the filler migrates above their over enhanced beaks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my! She gives them that dreaded monkey mouth look as the filler migrates above their over enhanced beaks!!
Yes WTAF!!!!! Then putting it up like you are so proud of your work!!!! Anyone who is from a medical background working in Asthetics would be horrified by those results! my sister had them done like that & I told her they looked tit!!!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
How many times can you go out to a bar, get drunk and feel like tit? Rinse and repeat every weekend for 10 years plus so bleeping boring 😂

Reactions: 14
Used to love Charlotte but recently she gets on my absolute tits!! I can’t believe she acts the way she does at her age.

Reactions: 8
Genuinely, who is buying pepper girls club? It’s awful and overpriced! I can’t see who would be buying this tat?
same goes for her “tour” who in their right mind is buying tickets to see Charlotte Crosby on stage talking through her tiny nose and sweating all over the place. Maybe back in the GS days I would understand but she’s really clinging on now.

don’t judge me but I listened to her podcast, has anyone listened to this episode? Omg it’s absolutely vile! I was cringing listening.
0C9E0084-C5C5-4BC8-8E89-B3C9BEDAF1E9.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.