Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me all that hair hanging all over her getting all sweaty when she works out. Tie it up ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else eyerolling hard about the thrilling and mysterious content she’s posting on stories today about the live show? I just can’t fathom people are paying to go to see her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry I’m new to this thread but I came on to ask if she had another nose job!? I haven’t followed her in ages and went on there and her nose is so small how does she breathe??

Reactions: 4
The constant showing off of her skinny body is there a need?! She is eating 1500cals a day, working out three times a day. No wonder she is looking like that. Fair play but such a bad role model

Reactions: 9
The constant showing off of her skinny body is there a need?! She is eating 1500cals a day, working out three times a day. No wonder she is looking like that. Fair play but such a bad role model
She looks like she's had lipo contouring on her stomach though, her bellybutton has all the hallmarks of cosmetic intervention.

Reactions: 11
Why is her move kj’s set so low? What a dumbass. No wonder she’s smashing it. I reckon they’re low so she feels better about it when she goes over the top

She has such a strange shape now. And another underwear boomerang this morning but looks like she’s got one massive flap poking out her knickers 🙈🙈 this constant “I’m skinny” thing is actually very sad to see, it seems to be the only thing making her happy!

Reactions: 6
Why is her move kj’s set so low? What a dumbass. No wonder she’s smashing it. I reckon they’re low so she feels better about it when she goes over the top
that’s active calories on an Apple Watch, it’s different to the total calories burned for the day

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep recording herself sweating?! She’s as dull as dishwater! No one is arsed about how many calories you’ve burnt, you’re in your 30s love grow up!

Why does she keep recording herself sweating?! She’s as dull as dishwater! No one is arsed about how many calories you’ve burnt, you’re in your 30s love grow up!
I wouldn't mind but the only thing I focus on when she looks at the camera is her trying to fluff her hair up to cover her receding hairline lol.

• Haha
Sorry, but I absolutely can’t stand when “celebrities” say you don’t even understand how tired I was. Oh no nobody understands! :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her stomach scares me more than her face does. It just looks painted on.
48F3A13F-B33D-48B9-B8B4-40C3AC60E004.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.