Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“How many Yorkshires do you want, Ralph” “Three” “You’re having two” don’t ask him then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Ralph’s dad is back on the scene, first time in five months 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t keep anything private

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Charlotte on live ‘Aimee’s 5 years older than me - I thought that was obvious but ….’

Savage 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s totally using the kid to get those gifts!!!
She realised yesterday that having him on screen her followers gave more gifts

Proper scum behaviour.
---
Is she off her face???

Last edited:
She’s totally using the kid to get those gifts!!!
She realised yesterday that having him on screen her followers gave more gifts

Proper scum behaviour.
---
Is she off her face???
She looks out her tits on weed. Should be settling the kid down for the night, not jumping up and down like a fuckin loon. Kid shouldn't even be on the live.

Reactions: 1
She looks out her tits on weed. Should be settling the kid down for the night, not jumping up and down like a fuckin loon. Kid shouldn't even be on the live.
He’s proper annoying me 😂😂😂😂 get ya face out the camera
I think she’s drinking as she sent the lad back downstairs to go grab another one
And you heard it clink as she put it down on the floor

She’s gonna have a bad head in the morning 😂

Reactions: 2
Is R Ralph already on half term then ?
---
I can’t bring myself to watch her live, she’s an absolute muppet. The way she slams everything around and shouts and licks her lips annoys the duck out of me. I couldn’t cope with it in real time 🙈

Reactions: 4
Think R Charlie needs to remember it’s TikTok she’s filming for and not OF! 😳😂
The pose at the start and the tucked up jumper 🤢

• Haha
I thought Aimless was bad for showing her arse off and thinking it’s the best arse in the world but R Charlie is a million times worse! It’s really nothing special Charlie! I know you will read here and see this. Stop it. You are making yourself look like a self obsessed, vain, bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's something not right about Charlie. It wouldn't surprise me if she's the one who's had the social involved in her life in the past. She's a rough bird. It slips out fully when she's had a drink

Reactions: 10
Her Asda haul post appeared on my FYP. She’s so full of herself it’s unreal and no idea why. She needs to tie that hair back, constantly touching it and moving it out her face, she must think it’s stunning. She is one strange looking woman.

Reactions: 9
Her Asda haul post appeared on my FYP. She’s so full of herself it’s unreal and no idea why. She needs to tie that hair back, constantly touching it and moving it out her face, she must think it’s stunning. She is one strange looking woman.
Her scraggly strands of hair 😂
Her poses at the start make me laugh, only fans pending!!

Caught a bit of her live earlier. Apparently Twathat & Mouldylocks are buying her a kitten for her Birthday... 🙄.

Reactions: 4