Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks and sounds so false when she speaks. The random fake smiles. She always sounds like she doesn’t give a duck how people are, or what they’re up to, like she’s asking sarcastically, so why does she ask!

Reactions: 7
She never stops touching her hair, bet it’s greasy constantly from the non stop fingering 😂

• Sick
Can everyone see Charlottes account? Think I’ve been blocked but don’t know why as never comment

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her live came up on my FYP. Heard her say she gets on really really well with Ralph’s dad. Did she not say a while back he hadn’t seen his dad for months?

Reactions: 13
Her live came up on my FYP. Heard her say she gets on really really well with Ralph’s dad. Did she not say a while back he hadn’t seen his dad for months?
She did. Think it’s only in the last month or so that he’s been going to see him

She’s bloody ugly. Honestly, a face only a mother can love.

Reactions: 10
She was slagging him off not so long ago saying he hasn't paid her any money or seen him for months, because were commenting on here how bad it is to be speaking like that in front of her boy. Now she gets on with him 🙄 sure Jan

Reactions: 10
She was slagging him off not so long ago saying he hasn't paid her any money or seen him for months, because were commenting on here how bad it is to be speaking like that in front of her boy. Now she gets on with him 🙄 sure Jan
Thought so. She’s got some attitude for an ugly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probably shagging him

Reactions: 12
I came across her live just as she was deep throating her food 🤮🤢 and asking for mods as she was getting some right crappy comments.
Soon scrolled by

• Sick
Reactions: 6