Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember Creature Comforts? She reminds of something off that. Her mouth is so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another video breaking her back sticking her arse out, someones gotta tell her shes not got one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus! You have to give it to her, she’s super confident for someone who is so funny looking. I’m mesmerised watching her with my gob open 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s all she’s got. Being slim, nothing else endearing about her.

Reactions: 10
Here she is again in yet another bloody mooslover outfit! At this rate I’m beginning to think she goes to bed in bloody mooslover! Shes off to Skanys hovel for her beef Sunday cremated dinner!
IMG_2595.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she so heavy handed with everything? Making those lunches, slamming and banging about.

Reactions: 4
Who's she sucking off to get a car? We know her daddy isn't rich, Shirl cleaned him out and fucked him off years ago 😂

• Haha
I bet she afford the down payment on that car by cashing in all those gifts she got from TikTok lives 😂
“Oh rrrr Ralph loves those hearts, they make him so happy!”
Aye bet they do rubber lips

• Haha
Early suggestion but i cant resist

Charlottespencer48 #2 Look at my bum, look at my boobs, but not my face cos I look like a dude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27