Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ralph’s has a iPhone 14 and he’s broke it by dropping down the loo.. well that’s what you get for giving an 8 year old a phone like that!
But she’s also allowing him Snapchat?! Has she got no safeguarding either!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
More fool that idiot for spending such a lot on a phone for a child! Shame on her for not safeguarding him either!!

Reactions: 5
So Ralph’s has a iPhone 14 and he’s broke it by dropping down the loo.. well that’s what you get for giving an 8 year old a phone like that!
But she’s also allowing him Snapchat?! Has she got no safeguarding either!
She really is thick as tit!! They haven't got a brain between the lot of them

Reactions: 5
Not only had he broke this new phone, he got it because he left his first phone on a plane! He’s 8! He doesn’t need a phone for starters! But also if he’s not old enough to look after his first one why buy him another! And to put him on Snapchat?! Absolute idiots! Social media have age limits for a reason! These people will let their kids do anything if it keeps them out of their hair so they can prance around on TikTok 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
iPhone 14s won’t break when in water unless they literally left it down the toilet for more than half an hour. Something not right with that “story”
IMG_5652.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I dropped my iPhone in a pond last year, feeding the ducks and taking pics, it was in there for about 5 minutes. Once I’d fought the swans off. And it was fine.
Yeah my son fell in a lake (don’t ask! 😂😂😂) with an iPhone 11 in his pocket. Perfectly fine. This family are a bunch of liars!

Something doesn’t add up. But the fact he has Snapchat at 8 when if anything happens on there it disappears after 24h and people know if you screenshot so they can block you and all evidence disappears. It’s just not safe (I use Snapchat as I like the camera effects but never chat and I’m in my 40s)

The fact that she gets showered, hair blow dried and straightened, lip gloss on and dressed up with the arse sticking out just to post 'sorry I haven't posted all day' before bed, god forbid, how will folk sleep at night for you not posting about your poxy day in a crappy car dealership job and posting eating Super Noodles for your lunch??? The world is fucked. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She was putting my teeth on edge when she was hacking at the lettuce on the glass chopping board 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🫣
---
She was putting my teeth on edge when she was hacking at the lettuce on the glass chopping board 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---
I thought the protein in her salad was going to be a finger. She was so haphazard with the knife, it was making me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4