Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute vile bleep

calling trolls peadophile and ponces (missed it on recording) but she’s absolutely disgusting

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How weird
Walking all over the house holding a vase of flowers
She’s def on something

Reactions: 6
How weird
Walking all over the house holding a vase of flowers
She’s def on something
When I joined I honestly thought she was doing a line of coke in the sink 😆😆 Then she turned away and sniffed several times and rubbed her nose in a classic coke push it back up there move. Bad timing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you make so many accounts you get blocked....absolute bollocks Charlie.....Tiktok don't even check if its a valid email, I know, I have several accounts with emails that don't exist!!
And then the smoke alarm goes off, obviously a rented house as the alarm is hard wired and set off all the other alarms.....I think Charlie should speak to her landlord, why the duck do you fit a smoke alarm in the kitchen? My house had to have hard wired alarms to adhere to building regs....I have a HEAT alarm in the kitchen and SMOKE alarms everywhere else!

Reactions: 6
If I hear her say “irm” one more time I’m going to scream 😱!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute vile bleep

calling trolls peadophile and ponces (missed it on recording) but she’s absolutely disgusting
I've never seen someone's mouth move like that when eating its very bizarre its like it goes side to side instead of up and down 🤣 fk sake is that us getting shut doon again! Don't know many times we have heard tattle is getting shut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute vile bleep

That's what your last bloke said Charleh, put a bag over your head so I can shag the shapeless ironing board 🤢

Oh who does she think she is, drunken rat. What's all the scabs around her mouth? Been sucking green dick or has she had her lips done again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She cannot keep spouting her dads a police officer when she drink drives all the time. Imagine that? She’s pulled for drink driving and she’s like but it’s the trolls daddy, I’m sure daddy wouldn’t give a flying duck about tattle 😂

Bet she’s shagged half the force

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She cannot keep spouting her dads a police officer when she drink drives all the time. Imagine that? She’s pulled for drink driving and she’s like but it’s the trolls daddy, I’m sure daddy wouldn’t give a flying duck about tattle 😂

Bet she’s shagged half the force
Must have been where old shirl got her cap from after shagging the cast of The Bill

Charleh- body like baywatch (she wishes) face like crime watch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m gutted I missed this live 😂 i saw her pop up but she looked like a giant shite in that outfit so I gave her live a pass 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m gutted I missed this live 😂 i saw her pop up but she looked like a giant shite in that outfit so I gave her live a pass 😂😂😂
Oh she was manic and mad lol
Shes definitely got a temper. Allows her 8 yesr old to stay out till dark playing out ,he comes in ,has a shower ,she didn't even notice as she was too busy ranting, cussing,shouting maniacally on her live .......set her smoke alarms off as she was too busy showing off her sons bedrooms ( no curtains) that she forgot to check her oven lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder what daddy’s bosses will feel like when daddy investigates a not registered incident while at work, doing his public 👮 just because his little girl wants rid of the trolls
And here is daddy wasting police time on his own watch and not doing what’s asked of him that day

Reactions: 3
Oh she was manic and mad lol
Shes definitely got a temper. Allows her 8 yesr old to stay out till dark playing out ,he comes in ,has a shower ,she didn't even notice as she was too busy ranting, cussing,shouting maniacally on her live .......set her smoke alarms off as she was too busy showing off her sons bedrooms ( no curtains) that she forgot to check her oven lol
Oh you can tell she’s the type who’d think she could take you on in a fight after one blue wkd 😂😂😂
Hold my earring Aims 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s really unlikeable. Her attitude, demeanour, the tit clothes showing off her bee stings, and that face that looks like she’s constantly sniffing tit. 😩

Reactions: 9
She’s really unlikeable. Her attitude, demeanour, the tit clothes showing off her bee stings, and that face that looks like she’s constantly sniffing tit. 😩
She seemed ok until she got on her own TikTok and now she’s just as bad as Aimee but in some respect she’s even worse. The whole family are vile