Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her latest videos and wondered why do both her and aimless when they’ve got their full make up done look trans? No offence to trans people but they really do

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣 WTAF 1st pose is her being sexy! 2nd pose is to show off a hoody?! 🤣🤣🤣 she kills me lol.
Aimee has a lot to answer for introducing this one and their batshit mum to TikTok. The 3 of them are dog rough and cock hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a live at home 9pm putting make up on, she’s not going anywhere she’s just felt ugly all day so thought she’d put make up on with her live viewers 🙄🙄 Get a bleeping grip! Oh and the nipples are there again, visible through her tight tank top.
I think she’s pissed, or on something. She’s acting really weird.

Reactions: 7
She’s got a face like a slapped arse. And the tits….jeez, they’re like a pair of lame fried eggs with a couple of pimples sticking out

• Haha
She’s got a face like a slapped arse. And the tits….jeez, they’re like a pair of lame fried eggs with a couple of pimples sticking out
Two peas on an ironing board 😂😂
---
On a live at home 9pm putting make up on, she’s not going anywhere she’s just felt ugly all day so thought she’d put make up on with her live viewers 🙄🙄 Get a bleeping grip! Oh and the nipples are there again, visible through her tight tank top.
I think she’s pissed, or on something. She’s acting really weird.
I’m gutted I missed this live…..🙄😂

Reactions: 4
What was all the scabby/marks all over her chest/face? I only seen few seconds of her live but was shocked at her appearance as she had no filter on and tbh I think she’s honestly ugly as fook with a filter so was almost deed at her on her live!! Those eyelashes and terrible lip filler only highlight her ugliness! Spending silly amount on WC jammies, she should be saving up for getting her lips fixed! Also Charli, stop with the swishing of your hair please, it’s honestly cringe now. I know it’s your best feature but it’s really not that great. It’s thin and whispy. I’ve said it for years to my pals but I WISH I had the confidence of these ugly women. Aimee looks like a RAT with the big nose and scraggy matted hair (also has anyone noticed the size of Aimmees ears??) just duck it up and try be more normal, less is more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That hair is stuck to her face. It would look much better tied back. So distracting as I can’t stop looking at her shaking her head to move it.

That hair is stuck to her face. It would look much better tied back. So distracting as I can’t stop looking at her shaking her head to move it.
And the poking the side if her lip with her tongue gross!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She always seems to struggle with what to say, they really are the ugly sisters and the mum I find embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
She’s on live now ranting about trolls. Her language is disgusting hope she doesn’t talk like that around Ralph

Reactions: 6
She really is on a rant.What a temper.She gives the " estate bike" vibes.Can of Stella in one hand ,syringe in rhe other and men all round about her .She really is rough.I can't stand Aimless but she has a lot more " class" than aarrrr charli.

So we can all be traced by the police can we ? Lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is triggered so much 😂 yet she claims what people say doesn’t bother her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So her son came home ,had a shower and she didn't even notice as she was too busy on live ?!

Reactions: 3