Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays comedy comes in none other than the "janesstallhaul" . .
Stunning shorts? They're denim, simple denim shorts?
Does this melt call everything stunning? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I apologise for my filthy mirror" Charlotte you are being paid to do a job advertising this clothes shop. Clean your mirror before you start ffs
If your tan is patchy then fix it before recording the ad. Don't be unprofessional and apologise for the state because you can't be arse doing the job properly

Reactions: 4
God she really loves herself doesn’t she? 🤭
Watching her stories lately, saying if you want to wear something, dont hide away .. just wear it.
Sorry, but shes probably an 8-10 dress size . . What is she portraying here?
Ive seen lots of "size me" posts recently, but when you ARE a smaller framed person, what is her point?
I think its ANOTHER case of jumping on the insta wagon here . .
Get some original work charlotte . .
Its awkward watching you make a big fool of yourself daily 🥱

Is she now morphing into SS with her calipo obsession?! Facking hell get your own personality love

Reactions: 6
Oh gawd how cringingly awful are her latest "janesstallhaul" videos?
Who does she think she is?
Please?
🤣

• Haha
I really think a big bag would be more flattering than the stuff she tries on for the haul thing.

• Haha
This woman claims disability allowance and gets mobility payments because she supposedly can't walk. So she's going to do Couch to 5k. I can't believe her.

This woman claims disability allowance and gets mobility payments because she supposedly can't walk. So she's going to do Couch to 5k. I can't believe her.
Shes the biggest fraud around . .
How shes getting away with it god only knows?
Her time will come . .

It's actually made me cry today. My PIP has been stopped because it's time for my review and I have to be reassessed. I am a full time wheelchair user and I am bed bound as I cannot walk at all and feel ill 100% of the time. Full time carer etc.

How can they take away my only income which also takes away my carer, leaving me with no one to cook for me, help me dress and wash etc, but she can afford all the tit she buys and train to RUN?

Today I just don't understand how the world works.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's actually made me cry today. My PIP has been stopped because it's time for my review and I have to be reassessed. I am a full time wheelchair user and I am bed bound as I cannot walk at all and feel ill 100% of the time. Full time carer etc.

How can they take away my only income which also takes away my carer, leaving me with no one to cook for me, help me dress and wash etc, but she can afford all the tit she buys and train to RUN?

Today I just don't understand how the world works.
I think you can appeal if your PIP is stopped, or ask for a mandatory reconsider ( I think thats what its called)
Im sorry you are suffering this way, it really does rub salt in the wounds watching this greedy/grabbing/fraud get away with what shes doing.

Id suggest unfollowing her if I were you, it does absolutely nothing for your health and well being.

Take care, and good luck
Xx

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately can't appeal until the reassessment has been turned down. Just in limbo now with no income. Hopefully karma will get her, but it seems to just attack people like me who actually don't commit fraud.

Reactions: 2
I dont think she claims pip. She couldn't when she clearly is on Instagram almost daily and they can see the work she does

Reactions: 1
She has said in the past she has, on her other account, which she quickly closed when people started accusing her of being a fraud.

She has said in the past she has, on her other account, which she quickly closed when people started accusing her of being a fraud.
The account where she was SOOOO anxious, she carried zoflora with her so she could sniff at it when she felt the need!!
The woman is a fruit loop . ..
She brings nothing to the party except single white female vibes from her "obsession" with hinch . .

Get in the bin Lottie. .
Your time is up hun 😘

WTF is she panicking about school uniform bits in the 1st week of August?

What a melt 👊

Its only 2 or 3 weeks until the kids go back to school, most parents are out buying back to school stuff.

• Haha
5 weeks here, and in most areas of England. My kids will have grown in that time. She's a weirdo.

I must admit I’ve already bought some uniform for my grandson, so has my daughter only because I like to help out and to be organised just in case it all goes, he’s only in reception so I think it’s hard to get the perfect size so it’s easier when they have a decent amount to chose from 👍 he’s only been off a couple of weeks 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.