Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she wants to reproduce by the sounds of it and won't be having a hysterectomy šŸ¤Æ

All the whingeing she does about her problems and it's an hysterectomy that apparently will cure it all yet she isn't going to do it?! Is it so the issues continue so she can keep fraudulently claiming?

My christ stop this earth, its time for me to get off.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant??
Or is she just putting the fibroid in pregnancy question out there to drum up engagement?
Has her husband left her cos she wants more kids?
Has he left her because sheā€™s pregnant?
has he left her because he wants more and she doesnā€™t?
has she kicked him out because he said no to kids?
Is she gonna trap him get him back with another baby?
So so many questionsā€¦..

Reactions: 2
Why would you be asking about pregnancy when youā€™ve just split up from your husband, if this is purely just for content and sheā€™s trying to drum up engagement and sheā€™s not pregnant then she is the vilest person going, what a disgusting thing to do, why even mention it if you are not and if you are and want to keep it secret why ducking mention it AT ALL, god she really is tapped in the head, sheā€™s really made me angry today, get in the bin char! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant??
Or is she just putting the fibroid in pregnancy question out there to drum up engagement?
Has her husband left her cos she wants more kids?
Has he left her because sheā€™s pregnant?
has he left her because he wants more and she doesnā€™t?
has she kicked him out because he said no to kids?
Is she gonna trap him get him back with another baby?
So so many questionsā€¦..
This is literally the contents of my head after those stories!

Reactions: 4
She's not pregnant, her ex fella had the snip when he was 26 she said. I guess now they are separated it's more about the option of having kids with a New partner if that ever comes about. I can understand that to a degree.

What's funny to me, is that on her old account, she posted about her "severe health anxiety" and how she can't even talk about health issues, let alone go to a hospital and having surgery would just be impossible. She used this as one of her "disabilities".

Now she's sat there, happily discussing medical appointments and surgery. She's the biggest fraud I've ever heard of.

Haven't heard about her Fibro in a while either, have we? Again, amusing to me as someone who suffers with both these conditions, and can't get our of bed most days, that she's bouncing around in different outfits, running a home with three kids alone, discussing pregnancy etc.

If my husband left, I'd need a full time carer.

How is she still getting away with this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she says her n jay have been separated for a couple of months, really?? Doesnā€™t seem like that long to me!

For someone with anxiety she really is doing well and even thinking about future relationship and babies!!! šŸ˜³
The womanā€™s crazy! Totally batshit!

Reactions: 7
So she says her n jay have been separated for a couple of months, really?? Doesnā€™t seem like that long to me!
I think sheā€™s lying to seem more put together than she actually is.

As she already has 3 children, she should probably call it a day at that and stop at 3 instead of enabling the possibility of another pregnancy.

Sheā€™s clearly on the hunt for a new man / lackey and not being treated for this fibroid will give her the option of getting pregnant with a new guy. Pathetic, IMO šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I just donā€™t get why sheā€™s thinking about new relationships and future pregnancy when sheā€™s not long split from her husband, thatā€™d be the last thing on my mind if it was me! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
I get thinking ahead but not wanting to have a hysterectomy (for positive health reasons) on the off chance youā€™ll meet someone who wants kids in the futureā€¦ thatā€™s pathetic. Be happy with your lot Charlie. You are having health problems nowā€¦ why risk having another child which could exacerbate your health issues and could end up not being the best parent you can be?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get thinking ahead but not wanting to have a hysterectomy (for positive health reasons) on the off chance youā€™ll meet someone who wants kids in the futureā€¦ thatā€™s pathetic. Be happy with your lot Charlie. You are having health problems nowā€¦ why risk having another child which could exacerbate your health issues and could end up not being the best parent you can be?
And the fact she is getting on

Reactions: 1
So her husband and her split a few months ago. She was leaving around in her cheap janes stall tit 2 months ago and pissing herself over her fake tan and new neighbours..she only went quiet a month ago and that's when we guessed something was up?

Why would anyone be thinking about pregnancy never mind talking about pregnancy when your husband had just left? Clearly not that devastated if she's protecting her womb for more future offspring. What age is she anyway? Is she
Was that story to piss her ex off? Haha you've had the snip and I'm going to stay fertile?
What an odd odd girl she is

Reactions: 9
This is the 2nd marriage break up on insta i know of, these husbands probably get pissed off being ignored because the wives are always talking to their phones šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Just throwing this out there as an early bingo .. thatā€™s ā€œbest friendā€ the barbers she keeps helping at is 100% going to be her new fella or already is and she drip feeding it to her followers. Funny how she never mentioned him or helped him out before the husband packed off. Anyway just my thoughts šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
Just throwing this out there as an early bingo .. thatā€™s ā€œbest friendā€ the barbers she keeps helping at is 100% going to be her new fella or already is and she drip feeding it to her followers. Funny how she never mentioned him or helped him out before the husband packed off. Anyway just my thoughts šŸ¤£
Omg you might be right šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

Reactions: 2
I thought this while watching the last stories. She almost seems all starry eyed mentioning him. Was the split between her and J mutual? It has she not said much about it. I havenā€™t really followed the new account as closely

Reactions: 1
Yeah after that story on the stairs, her ā€œbest mateā€ is deffo the reason for the split šŸ˜±šŸ¤­

• Haha
Yeah after that story on the stairs, her ā€œbest mateā€ is deffo the reason for the split šŸ˜±šŸ¤­
And deffo the reason for holding on to her womb šŸ¤£

Never heard this best mate mentioned before?
Talking of mates . .
Does she have any??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.