Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone stop messaging and asking her how she is please. She's told you all once.

She's snowed under working out what illnesses she needs to make up now in order to cover Jamie's wages.

Have some consideration will ya! It's a full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she just say what’s happened for those of us who don’t want to message her, it’s attention seeking at its finest, she’s making out as though he’s died or something, I wonder if he’d been cheating 😱 I mean I hope he’s not died but also I am extremely nosy so I do want to know, but I do feel sorry for her if they have split up, it’s heartbreaking when you split from someone, but she still annoys me 🤭

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she just say what’s happened for those of us who don’t want to message her, it’s attention seeking at its finest, she’s making out as though he’s died or something, I wonder if he’d been cheating 😱 I mean I hope he’s not died but also I am extremely nosy so I do want to know, but I do feel sorry for her if they have split up, it’s heartbreaking when you split from someone, but she still annoys me 🤭
I agree with all of this! I'm massively nosey so I want to know too! She should just come out with it but she won't because it creates engagement. On the other hand, I hope she's ok because break ups are incredibly painful.

Reactions: 1
I would have thought she wanted engagement so talking about it would make sense

Maybe she doesn't want to say as she could be worried about the kids and maybe being seen as slating him.

Reactions: 1
Ooh looks like the monstrosity of a fish tank has gone, they’ve definitely split then??? 😱🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to just stop with the guessing game and say.
It’s life, it happens, He done bloody well to last this long Lol!…. attention seeking isn’t needed!

Ooh looks like the monstrosity of a fish tank has gone, they’ve definitely split then??? 😱🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d say 100%
Maybe all those times working away…. wasn’t working away 😏

Reactions: 4
She needs to just stop with the guessing game and say.
It’s life, it happens, He done bloody well to last this long Lol!…. attention seeking isn’t needed!

I’d say 100%
Maybe all those times working away…. wasn’t working away 😏
That’s exactly what I thought

Shes harping on like its some kind of celebrity split ffs . .
Splits are sad ~ yes
So is she.

Next . .

• Haha
SO she has confirmed it.
His not dead they have separated…..
Because she's been reading here. 3rd paragraph of the monologue confirmed that. Or, ya know, her inbox could've actually exploded with people asking if he's dead. Imagine?! 🙄

• Haha
Can we all respect the need for privacy/ the interest she can drum up on instaspam right now . .

🥱🥱🥱🥱

I'm feeling low on sympathy today. Well most days really when it comes to these attention seeking fools.

I can't believe she's compared splitting up to someone losing their husband through death.

• Sad
She got worse when she returned after disappearing from her original account!!
She has lost weight, lost her anxiety, become even more of a spender and developed a multitude of illnesses 🙈

She had a personality transplant. Gone were the huge oversize jumpers, the hinch necklace and the zoflora sniffing and snivelling and out came this different different version wearing crop tops, high waisted leggings, fake tan, nose stud, no hinch necklace anymore and would even **gasps** talk about her tiny tits! This new Charlotte was edgy and hip compared to old snivelling hinch Charlotte.
Old Charlotte wouldn't have spent so much, she did nothing other than copy hinch cleaning and buy the odd few things from home bargains.
I think this Charlotte is the one that was being hidden all along.

• Heart
She had a personality transplant. Gone were the huge oversize jumpers, the hinch necklace and the zoflora sniffing and snivelling and out came this different different version wearing crop tops, high waisted leggings, fake tan, nose stud, no hinch necklace anymore and would even **gasps** talk about her tiny tits! This new Charlotte was edgy and hip compared to old snivelling hinch Charlotte.
Old Charlotte wouldn't have spent so much, she did nothing other than copy hinch cleaning and buy the odd few things from home bargains.
I think this Charlotte is the one that was being hidden all along.
100% agree!!
She changed as a person in every way!!

Reactions: 2
And so it begins, using her marriage breakup for content! 🙄 oh poor me i can’t do diy things around the house because I have no man, bore off 🤭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.