Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So almost 200 quid of benefit she shouldn't be claiming for (that or she's spent her kids entitlement) on ANOTHER active wear set exactly the same as the one she's already got on because she just LOVES these stunningly beautiful colours at the moment.

Spends an awful lot of money on active wear for someone who claims benefit for being crippled with fibromyalgia. How's that work? 🤔

This woman has got to have filled 3 wardrobes just in the past 3 weeks with the amount of clothes she buys and you only ever see her in 4 different bleeping things.

Complete and utter waste, her and the money she spends. She's laughs and skips all the way to the bank.

Another thing, because when I get started on this complete bleeping tool I can't stop. She is/was supposed to be a cleaning account is she not? All she does now is buy tat, unessersary clothes and tag companies in crappy content in hopes they send her free stuff. What a mug.
As long as its grey beige greige sorry shes obsessed with a new colour . .
Obsessed. . Kinda like it, its what all the instaloons get moist about huh?

Reactions: 1
And there are the arse licking messages that all the idiots are so hell bent on sharing, how sad that you have to get validation from complete strangers, bore the duck off 🤭🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reminding us all of the hard work her and J put into her cupboard under the stairs "utility" area . .
We saw Lottie, we saw it all coming together bit by bit in all its boring grey self . .

Are you choosing to withhold the story of painting your garden grey, in 30 degree heat, thus giving yourself sunstroke . . 🤣

Fibromyalgia. . My arse 👊

Reactions: 4
She absolutely doesn't have fibro. She is an insult to those of us who suffer so badly with it. My husband had to cut my food up and feed it to my this morning because I can't lift my hands. Charlotte is a twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Cringing at the recent reel this bimbo has filmed for her latest Janes stall haul.
How awful is this stuff?
More stuff we'll NEVER see her in . .
EVER again!!

Reactions: 1
I came here to make sure I wasn't the only one watching that reel in disbelief.

What in the name of fraud was that all about. The face on the denim monstrosity tipped me over the edge. Bouncing all over the show with her fibro.

Someone tell me why I can't bring myself to unfollow because I don't understand myself right now 😭

I came here to make sure I wasn't the only one watching that reel in disbelief.

What in the name of fraud was that all about. The face on the denim monstrosity tipped me over the edge. Bouncing all over the show with her fibro.

Someone tell me why I can't bring myself to unfollow because I don't understand myself right now 😭
Im exactly the same, I scream and shout at every video I see of her, my OH questions "why do you watch her?"

Why do we watch her? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Forever dressed as a skinless sausage! 🤣
Today with a floppy leopard print bow . .
😳

• Sick
I’m not one to brag but I’ve been doing the baby oil on my stainless steel hob since I bought it 16 years ago because it told me to do it in the manual, sooo 😛

• Haha
Yet another extravagant spend from Lottie today . .
An iced drink delivered by Uber eats!!
A delivery from them is £3.50 . .
The drink has got to be £3 minimum. .
£6.50 for a soft drink 🤔
Total piss take to tax payers . .

Disgusting 👊

£6.50 for a soft drink 🤔

Disgusting 👊
This is what happens when you commit fraud

£6.50 for a soft drink 🤔

Disgusting 👊
Not to mention the environmental impact! She is so wasteful it's scary. The absolute ridiculousness of that story really annoyed me!

Hi Char, as you read here you can pay for now tv if watching the friends reunion is such a big deal to you 🙄

God she really does love herself!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.