Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a mason jar char, don’t know why it bugs me so much, but it does, she does it all the time, not all jars are mason jars you idiot! Glad I got that off my chest 🤭🤣🤬

Reactions: 1
If putting something that's already in a labelled container into another, new, labelled container is what makes you happy, you really need to get a life.

Reactions: 3
If putting something that's already in a labelled container into another, new, labelled container is what makes you happy, you really need to get a life.
I just dont get this trend amongst these instagrammers. .
If it was an "eco" thing and they took their own canisters to the shop to fill I'd understand it, but its all about their cupboards being aesthetically pleasing 🙄
Have you seen some of their cupboards with evenly spaced jars/baskets etc, even crisps hanging up on tension rods!! Bloody ridiculous. . 🙄

Reactions: 4
Char hunz. If your piss looks like the lemon tea from starbucks you need to get some fluids down you, how ironic 🙄.

I'm pretty sure you don't have 12 year old follows so absolutely no one in the right mind found that remotely funny.

Grow up would ya you're a full grown woman.

Gosh, these Janes stall "hauls" are getting worse . .
What does she look like in those "paperbag" trousers?
Considering shes OBSESSED with all the items she promotes, you never ever see her in them again ( thank duck)

Another big "haul" . .
This time, spread across Primark and H&M . .
Do we sense her "benefits" dropped in her bank again this month? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What was the fake can’t speak I’m so exhausted about? How tiring is it going shopping? She’s such an hole, I can’t deal with her fake ness even her laugh is fake! 🤪🖕🏻

I say this all the time, but there's absolutely no way she has any disabilities. I have the same conditions as her and I can't leave my house, shop, clean, make food etc. I certainly can't afford to buy clothes and haven't had anything new for over 5 years.

The thing that gets me is, in order to get the PIP disability benefit there are two elements. One is walking/mobility and one is care. She can walk fine, that's blatantly obvious, so how does she get it? Odd already.

The care element is based on what you can do. So can you feed yourself, cook for yourself, dress and wash? I can't do any of those things and need a carer. It's hard enough getting dressed once a day in the morning. She is able to dance around in multiple outfit changes for the gram yet has been given this benefit for people who can't care for themselves and I had to fight for mine!

It really boils my blood. She's an enormous, disgusting fraud claiming she's disabled and is one of the reasons why getting what we are entitled to is getting more and more difficult for us actual disabled people.

Sorry for being a broken record. It just disgusts me how she is so blatantly fraudulent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I say this all the time, but there's absolutely no way she has any disabilities. I have the same conditions as her and I can't leave my house, shop, clean, make food etc. I certainly can't afford to buy clothes and haven't had anything new for over 5 years.

The thing that gets me is, in order to get the PIP disability benefit there are two elements. One is walking/mobility and one is care. She can walk fine, that's blatantly obvious, so how does she get it? Odd already.

The care element is based on what you can do. So can you feed yourself, cook for yourself, dress and wash? I can't do any of those things and need a carer. It's hard enough getting dressed once a day in the morning. She is able to dance around in multiple outfit changes for the gram yet has been given this benefit for people who can't care for themselves and I had to fight for mine!

It really boils my blood. She's an enormous, disgusting fraud claiming she's disabled and is one of the reasons why getting what we are entitled to is getting more and more difficult for us actual disabled people.

Sorry for being a broken record. It just disgusts me how she is so blatantly fraudulent.
100% agree with you. I feel so strongly about this! I don’t follow her but from what is written on this thread I do believe she is exaggerating her disability in order to get more money! How do we report her?

100% agree with you. I feel so strongly about this! I don’t follow her but from what is written on this thread I do believe she is exaggerating her disability in order to get more money! How do we report her?
Said this time and time again that she is a benefit fraud

Reactions: 4
How do we know she's claiming PIP? I would imagine she is claiming for her kids having additional needs, I cant see her claiming for herself as its evident there is no disability there that would necessitate a payment

How do we know she's claiming PIP? I would imagine she is claiming for her kids having additional needs, I cant see her claiming for herself as its evident there is no disability there that would necessitate a payment
Its been said time and time again, she previously had an instagram page called "cleaning away my anxiety"
Used to take a bottle of zo flo out with her to sniff, claiming it calmed her.
Benefits were spoken about, she tit herself and disappeared from IG, then reappeared under a completely different name and kind of "re-branded" herself. .

Shes up to something. .. IMO
And even if she does claim pip for her kids, she spends an awful lot of it on herself 🤔

It IS an insult to genuinely disabled people . .

Shes a fake, whichever way you choose to look at her.

Reactions: 5
She's said many a time on her old account that she's claiming PIP for fibromyalgia and severe anxiety.

Obviously she has nothing of the sort.

I was surprised to see her buying so many clothes today given she's always pushing janes stall and seemingly always gets hauls from there. Maybe she doesn't buy from janes stall and everything she shows goes back. Of course she should be declaring them as paid ads.

I’m sorry but if I was Charlie and thought I was so great etc like she does I would be so embarrassed to know people are saying things like benefit fraud!!
Yes people gossip and people say things about her copying Hinch and how she gets over excited about crap and constantly buying (we know how now) and saying how bland her house is etc
It’s what we come on tattle for to gossip but to be labelled benefit fraud and to think people are saying that and thinking it my god how bloody embarrassing!! 😩😩
Hinch with her millions who she aspires too and then Charlie on old benefit street!

So almost 200 quid of benefit she shouldn't be claiming for (that or she's spent her kids entitlement) on ANOTHER active wear set exactly the same as the one she's already got on because she just LOVES these stunningly beautiful colours at the moment.

Spends an awful lot of money on active wear for someone who claims benefit for being crippled with fibromyalgia. How's that work? 🤔

This woman has got to have filled 3 wardrobes just in the past 3 weeks with the amount of clothes she buys and you only ever see her in 4 different bleeping things.

Complete and utter waste, her and the money she spends. She's laughs and skips all the way to the bank.

Another thing, because when I get started on this complete bleeping tool I can't stop. She is/was supposed to be a cleaning account is she not? All she does now is buy tat, unessersary clothes and tag companies in crappy content in hopes they send her free stuff. What a mug.

Reactions: 5
So almost 200 quid of benefit she shouldn't be claiming for (that or she's spent her kids entitlement) on ANOTHER active wear set exactly the same as the one she's already got on because she just LOVES these stunningly beautiful colours at the moment.

Spends an awful lot of money on active wear for someone who claims benefit for being crippled with fibromyalgia. How's that work? 🤔

This woman has got to have filled 3 wardrobes just in the past 3 weeks with the amount of clothes she buys and you only ever see her in 4 different bleeping things.

Complete and utter waste, her and the money she spends. She's laughs and skips all the way to the bank.

Another thing, because when I get started on this complete bleeping tool I can't stop. She is/was supposed to be a cleaning account is she not? All she does now is buy tat, unessersary clothes and tag companies in crappy content in hopes they send her free stuff. What a mug.
This a million percent!!! 👏👏👏👏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.