Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot the gifted on that vile pink bag story, honestly these insta idiots need to be made accountable for their crappy actions, why hide that you’ve been gifted something, oh yeah because you’re being paid to flog all sorts of crap and benefitting from your followers, and it’s also stunning and beautiful ffs have a day off you absolute moron 🤬

Reactions: 2
Spot the gifted on that vile pink bag story, honestly these insta idiots need to be made accountable for their crappy actions, why hide that you’ve been gifted something, oh yeah because you’re being paid to flog all sorts of crap and benefitting from your followers, and it’s also stunning and beautiful ffs have a day off you absolute moron 🤬
Because she claims benefits and can’t let it be seen that she is gifted crap
Imagine benefits finding out how much stuff she has been gifted she would be in massive trouble
And it’s also classed as working
She is advertising and promoting said companies and not declaring it all

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Yet more "stunning" pieces in her latest janesstall "haul" 🙄
Shes not said shes "BUZZIN" yet . .
Thatll be later though right?

💤 💤 💤

Testing out her "stunning" hi lighter from iconic just now . .
I cant unsee this . . 🤣

It just "glided" on . .
Shes "shook" 😳
I've no words for her 🙈

How can she say the bottle will last ages when it's the first time she's put it on 🤔

Don't forget the packaging, it's absolutely stunning, it's the same colour as the product inside the box! No tit, how would you know what colour it is if there wasn't a sample colour on the packaging 🙄

The reason she's only just trying it is because everyone else has received their gifted products to promote it. Inch, Lucy meck etc etc. This melt has had to buy her own to try and get them to send her free stuff. I mean, Why tag them if not?

• Heart
Jesus Christ she deserves an Oscar for that acting, what a muppet and did anyone spot the ad on the story about the phone and watch thing, she’s an embarrassment 🤭

• Haha
6A41A778-2D9B-4276-A78A-07F61A8117DE.jpeg

As if she called him a “brand ambassador” 😂
What brand is he representing exactly? ...the school, bullying, ASD?? Pretty sure that they’re not “brands”.

Is George getting his own discounted codes to share and swipe up #aff links?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ she deserves an Oscar for that acting, what a muppet and did anyone spot the ad on the story about the phone and watch thing, she’s an embarrassment 🤭
One word
Benefit fraud

ok that was two but this isn’t twit!!!!

So shes tried two iconic items and she's away to "shop the whole range" what she means is she's tagging them to beg for the whole range

Reactions: 7
Dont forget guys . . .
Its Janes stall haul time.
I follow someone else who sharesthisshit/promotes this stuff . .
I see it looking ½ decent 🤏 on 1 girl and then wait with baited breath for Lotties "super stunning breathless toe pointing forward" share . .
Comical. .
Getting me through these boring covid days 🤣

• Haha
Dont forget guys . . .
Its Janes stall haul time.
I follow someone else who sharesthisshit/promotes this stuff . .
I see it looking ½ decent 🤏 on 1 girl and then wait with baited breath for Lotties "super stunning breathless toe pointing forward" share . .
Comical. .
Getting me through these boring covid days 🤣
The latest haul including a pair of 1980s throwback curtains. Looking vile! Her tan is patchy.
What is with all these make up videos she’s doing? It’s just desperate for more gifted shite.

I’ve got news for you char, mrs grinch doesn’t like you or any of the other wannabes she just wants you to advertise her tit for free, get in the fuckin bin 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve got news for you char, mrs grinch doesn’t like you or any of the other wannabes she just wants you to advertise her tit for free, get in the fuckin bin 🤭🤣
Cringy huh?
Especially when she's all breathless and beggy for the candles. .
And referring to her as Sophie . .
1st name beggar friend terms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cringy huh?
Especially when she's all breathless and beggy for the candles. .
And referring to her as Sophie . .
1st name beggar friend terms 🤣
This made me laugh - Calling her Sophie like they are besties. She’s so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably don't even know who got sent the stuff she just put her name to it pr people send it out saying thank you like she hand picked you,no she probably has a restraining order against you and your single white female ways

• Haha
As a celebratory pat on the back at getting her money back shes now moist at her planned visit to primark 🙄
Bring on tomorrows "haul"
Bags and bags of cheap and nasty toot.. ..
Cant wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only a fruit loop would be prepared to queue in this heat for a rumage in the jumble sale known as primark . .
Hi Lottie 👋

Sorry, a £2 frame ( grey obvs ) with "stay positive" printed on it is NOT stunning.
Its cheap
Its nasty . .

Get in the bin . . .

Cant get over the quality of her £7 slippers? 🤔
Oh Lottie, a £7 slipper from Primark has no quality . .
Im cringing for her . .
All breathy and excited 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Made the hubby drive all the way there and only went in primark,lakeside has around 80 shops at a guess? Why not go to them too if its a drive away,grab food or drink.bloody stupid woman

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.