Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tampax lip butter - she acts like a 5 year old. Candle is vile, along with the tacky 'stay positive' frame.

Why is she going so ott over the Vancover Canada jumper? Stunning slippers? I can't watch anymore stories from her 🤣

Reactions: 5
I hope someone kindly gifts her a thesaurus soon!

Stunning, unbelievable and gorgeous are not the only adjectives!

Reactions: 3
I hope someone kindly gifts her a thesaurus soon!

Stunning, unbelievable and gorgeous are not the only adjectives!
Obsessed is another 1 of her words too.
She "likes" something and next thing, shes obsessed 🙄

Reactions: 1
Shes more of a dick now than she ever was before.
I think I preferred the little mouse that copied hinches necklace, bracelets, wedding and engagement ring and the big sloppy jumpers.
The new tiny tits, obsessed with everything Charlotte is painful to watch

• Haha
Last year she was buzzin for the McDonald's coffee cup ( remember not knowing how to use it? 🤔)
Yeah right. . 🙄
Today shes moist as shes got her name on a starbucks cup . ..

Reactions: 2
The little innocent girl act is starting to wear a bit thin now with me, give your head a wobble char nobody believes you, it’s embarrassing for a grown arsed woman to be acting like this, also I think she’s a right liar with some of the things she comes out with, you can tell by her body language from the stories the other day, she’s so weird 🤣🤭

Reactions: 4
The "rubber dick" was deliberate, so she could do a few stories about what a silly billy she is, *giggle*, 'Omg I'm sooo embarrassed' etc.

Pull the other one.

Reactions: 6
Another primark "haul" from dear Lottie

What is all this "grabbed" this "grabbed" that with her? . ..

Did I just hear right? 🤔
Shes raving about the "quality" of a £4 t shirt . ..
I have NEVER heard quality and primark in the same sentence. ..

Get in the bin . ..
Take your "haul" with you . .

• Haha
Does it bug anyone else when she says purchase/ purchased instead of buy/bought it really grates on me for some reason, if fact everything she says aggravates me so much 🤬

• Haha
She just live she colour,its grey there is no colour,or she is being more bold and bought a stone coloured top
The red coke t-shirt she drinks enough of it? No u drink pepsi max as the "caffeine makes anxiety bad"

The reason your feet fart in your sliders is because they are plastic . . Cheap and plastic 🙄

What were those brown things she was eating?
I thought she'd only eat grey things . .
To fit in with her grey life 🤣

• Haha
I've just cried after watching this pathetic woman's stories. I've had a terrible bank holiday weekend with my severe anxiety disorder and fibromyalgia. The same conditions Charlotte claims to have. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was so anxious I couldn't stand up from my bed in case I collapsed and died. I spent three days without sleep because I was too scared to close my eyes in case I died. Had the GP out because my family didn't know what to do with me and they did nothing other than refer me for yet another CBT course (that'll be number 8) which won't help. Yesterday I couldn't move because all the adrenaline caused me a fibro flare and I was in so much pain I couldn't even eat or get to the bathroom to use the toilet. My husband had to empty a commode.

Then I see her, claiming benefits for the same things, who has had a wonderful weekend being able to get in the car and go somewhere, spend time with friends, go into shops, buy stuff, eat out, live a completely normal life and it just makes me SO SICK.

I could only do those things in my dreams.

Sorry for the moan, I'm feeling very alone and at the end of my tether at the moment, because people don't realise what real mental illness is like because of idiots like Charlotte claiming to have an anxiety disorder and posting all over Instagram about how brilliant her life is. It's no wonder we have to fight so hard for treatment and help and are called fakers all the time 😔

• Heart
I sense someones benefit/fraud payment has just dropped into their bank account 🤔
This thing hasn't stopped spendinggrabbing all weekend 🙄
Anxiety my arse . .
Get in the bin

Reactions: 3
Thing is, I get disability benefits and they don't even cover rent and bills. I haven't bought clothes for four years. I don't understand how she does it.

Thing is, I get disability benefits and they don't even cover rent and bills. I haven't bought clothes for four years. I don't understand how she does it.
All 3 of her kids have some kind of special need dont they?
Multiply PIP or DLA x 3 and shes got a tidy sum . . Add her bit also for whatever dreamt up condition she has and there you have it . . Able to not work AND "grab" whatever cheap and nasty tat that she fancies.
The little bit she earns from those wax melts and Janes stall does NOT keep her in the lifestyle she lives. .

That's crazy. When I think of what I went through to prove I was disabled enough (they basically want you to be completely unable to walk, move, eat by yourself etc) and she's swanning around shopping and cleaning. Hope she gets caught.

Isn’t it strange we never see these clothes again that she “models” for us, we never see her actually wearing them and I’m sorry that blue outfit she had on was bleeping hideous 🤭🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.