Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she make a big deal about wearing the same clothes as the day before, I didn’t realise that was a thing, I wear clothes for more than one day because there’s 4 of us that live in my house and there’s washing for days as it is n I’m certainly not gonna wear once n then wash if it’s not dirty, obvs not underwear lol and to add on top of that my 3 grandkids washing if they sleep here or get dirty while they’re here, I’m I on my own with that 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Why does she make a big deal about wearing the same clothes as the day before, I didn’t realise that was a thing, I wear clothes for more than one day because there’s 4 of us that live in my house and there’s washing for days as it is n I’m certainly not gonna wear once n then wash if it’s not dirty, obvs not underwear lol and to add on top of that my 3 grandkids washing if they sleep here or get dirty while they’re here, I’m I on my own with that 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Christ knows. She's enough clothes to dress half the 3rd world, maybe it's because she reads here and saw people say they never see the tit she buys worn more than once.

Just me or are full tracksuits like that only acceptable on young kids or 17 year old bad man's walking the street with man bags? Vicky pollard springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do wish she would stop with the white nail varnish, it looks awful like tipex 🤣

Reactions: 2
Another hilarious reel for janestall 🤣
What utter rubbish is she "modelling"?
Wouldnt look out of place on a 70 year old?
Not even sure if it cringey or funny tbh ..

Shes gone from dressing like a 13 year old in her trackies and baseball cap to this in a week!! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Another hilarious reel for janestall 🤣
What utter rubbish is she "modelling"?
Wouldnt look out of place on a 70 year old?
Not even sure if it cringey or funny tbh ..

Shes gone from dressing like a 13 year old in her trackies and baseball cap to this in a week!! 🤣
Omg those clothes are ugly as hell, why is she so wooden it’s like she’s forgotten how to move her body 🤭🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
All those grey fence panels she painted in 30 degree heat under her old "cleaning my anxiety away" persona . .
In which she suffered sun stroke and extreme sunburn 🤣
Theyre being ripped out today . .
Whats is she replacing them with?
Something beige?
After all . .
She IS obbbbsessssed with beige at the moment 🥱

Reactions: 5
All those grey fence panels she painted in 30 degree heat under her old "cleaning my anxiety away" persona . .
In which she suffered sun stroke and extreme sunburn 🤣
Theyre being ripped out today . .
Whats is she replacing them with?
Something beige?
After all . .
She IS obbbbsessssed with beige at the moment 🥱
Why do all these instascammers love eye bleeping themselves? It’s embarrassing. That bronzer vid is so 🤢 She has drawn herself some lips on too

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Off she goes, on her morning disabled march, while I look longingly at my wheelchair across the other side of the bedroom, knowing I can't get out of bed today as I'm too ill. Well done, Charlotte!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Get yourselves down to "Icelands" . .
Er? Its Iceland. . Iceland!
Slush puppie ice cream is her new obsession ~ yet another tick in this 12 year old womans book 🥱

Reactions: 3
Poor little anxious Charlie. .
To think back to the days when she carried zo flora with her to get her through her moments of anxiety.
Are we thinking shes miraculously cured now or was she getting some kind of high from the furniture polish dancing? . .
What a bleeping melt 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man what have I just watched.

Seriously, I suffer with anxiety but not to the extend she claims to have (plus the fibro she claims cripples her but iv discussed that already) yet she prances around like an absolute bleeping twit on a platform open to anyone and knows this page exists for her. My anxiety would be through the bleeping roof wondering what people thought (yeahh i know, you shouldn't give a tit what people think but true anxiety sufferers know that's not possible.) She absolutely does not suffer, said it once, I'll say it again. What an ABSOLOUTE benefit fraud.

Reactions: 9
Poor, disabled, mentally ill Charlotte. Unable to walk, dress, feed herself, wash. Gosh she's in a bad way, isn't she?

OR NOT

Reactions: 7
Sorry, who is she trying to look like in that hat? She proper fancies herself since her hair transformation.
Silly childish melt 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think I’m blocked ! I’ve no idea why , I’d like to think it was for something worthwhile , I can’t find her account at all 😂😂🙌.. no great loss all the Hinch asslicking and grinchy claw fingers 🦀🦞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think I’m blocked ! I’ve no idea why , I’d like to think it was for something worthwhile , I can’t find her account at all 😂😂🙌.. no great loss all the Hinch asslicking and grinchy claw fingers 🦀🦞
Did you ever answer 1 of her questions and not give the right answer?
She blocked me on her "cleaning her anxiety away" account . . She wanted ideas for her garden makeover, I suggested some colour rather than grey. She blocked me for that!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did you ever answer 1 of her questions and not give the right answer?
She blocked me on her "cleaning her anxiety away" account . . She wanted ideas for her garden makeover, I suggested some colour rather than grey. She blocked me for that!! 🤣
Yeah probably..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.