Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it unfortunate lighting or what’s going on with her make up in todays stories? Her face is a completely different colour to her neck and chest.

Her hair is doing nothing for her these days either. As old fashioned as the bob was, it suited her more than whatever is going on there at the minute!
Face is different colour surely chest is white legs are tanned 🤣

she looks shocking looks like her hair is stuck to her head with grease

What I'd like to know is how is she getting gifted weekends away with her family?
I think the price point on the new skincare is too high for an unknown brand

Reactions: 2
The new Sculpted By Aimee Hyaluronic serum will be quite the blow for Ella and Jo's hero product. Priced at a fraction of the price and refillable providing a further saving. I will definitely be giving it a go.

What I'd like to know is how is she getting gifted weekends away with her family?
I think the price point on the new skincare is too high for an unknown brand
Its almost the same price as my clarins night cream - a well know international brand around years
The new Sculpted By Aimee Hyaluronic serum will be quite the blow for Ella and Jo's hero product. Priced at a fraction of the price and refillable providing a further saving. I will definitely be giving it a go.
I'll definitely be trying this too 10 euro cheaper for the first bottle not sure yet how much cheaper rhe refills are
I say on someone's story today the pink headband is 10 euro 🤣 you can get similar in penneys for 2 euro or a euro on Ali Express

It’s not like for like. E&J is 50ml whereas Aimee is 30ml so E&J is better value

Why does she look so awful ? As bad as the high up hair was it gave her a lift. The flat Bob does nothing for her

Reactions: 1
Does she hear herself at all…..

oooOoOoO my porcelain tiles with white grout are a pain to hoover!!!! Waaaa waaaa waaaaa

are your diamond shoes a bit tight there too Charlene, bit of a first world dilemma there that maybe in the current climate didn’t need to be made public.

Soo the best part was driving and videoing her kids... i dont care if it was slow or in a carpark... a carpark that always has someone walking through it... A phone shouldnt be in use while the car is on EVER!

Charlene's content has been seriously lacking the last 6 months. She doesn't even wash her face anymore.

The launch of the night cream was a bit of a damp squid too. Are people starting to wake up to the overpriced underperforming self care items?

I'm not a mother and I cannot find the time for the level of self care Charlene and Niamh preach about. Surely it has to be completely unrealistic for the majority of "mamas" that they target. Maybe a stay at home mum has some free time but I would imagine most full time working mothers haven't time to scratch an itch.

Reactions: 4
They have all just jumped on ‘self care’ as the latest marketing sales tactic. Lots of ways you can self care with out spending on their products, stupid retreats, wellness weekends and talks but they only want you to part with money!

They have all just jumped on ‘self care’ as the latest marketing sales tactic. Lots of ways you can self care with out spending on their products, stupid retreats, wellness weekends and talks but they only want you to part with money!
I find it incredibly unrelatable and unrealistic someone holding down a job for 35 plus hours a week does not have a huge amount of free time once they maintain a home and the important relationships in their life

Charlene's content has been seriously lacking the last 6 months. She doesn't even wash her face anymore.

The launch of the night cream was a bit of a damp squid too. Are people starting to wake up to the overpriced underperforming self care items?

I'm not a mother and I cannot find the time for the level of self care Charlene and Niamh preach about. Surely it has to be completely unrealistic for the majority of "mamas" that they target. Maybe a stay at home mum has some free time but I would imagine most full time working mothers haven't time to scratch an itch.
I've been both, and I actually have less time to scratch myself when I don't work outside the home than I did when I worked.

Not a debate, just a personal thing, when my child was in creche full time he wasn't here to wreck the place (with imaginative play) , I had a strict cleaning routine etc, I was just over all better prepared with my day.

Bottom line is neither then, nor now, do I get time for the amount of self care that seems to be the norm among insta huns

This one is really annoying me of late. Its just irritation on my part. The zen wellness retreat, telling us how to live well and meditate, what we should be grateful for etc. It's just annoying me. As forbthe shower shots using other brands, is she a fully fledged flogger now??
Then using the products and acting like there's a difference on her face. There isn't anything I can see.
Like ppl said above the level of self care is unrealistic if you've kids. These floggers are just on a different level.

Reactions: 5
Used to really like her but she's just gone totally unrelatable with all that zen/gratitude/manifesting crap.
In the real world none of that bullsh1t matters. I want good products that perform really well and not to be spending my money trying to support an Irish business so the owner can spout more rubbish on social media after attending a retreat run by just another insta hun. No thanks I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
Used to really like her but she's just gone totally unrelatable with all that zen/gratitude/manifesting crap.
In the real world none of that bullsh1t matters. I want good products that perform really well and not to be spending my money trying to support an Irish business so the owner can spout more rubbish on social media after attending a retreat run by just another insta hun. No thanks I'll spend my money elsewhere.
Kiehls midnight cloud cream is about €6 cheaper if you’re looking for a night cream 😊

Reactions: 3
I do believe in investing in skincare products, absolutely. But paying that price for a night cream from a pair that started off not that long ago with a make up brush cleaner!! Notions.
I do love their hyaluronic spray but that's a pretty fair price range in comparison.

sooo this one away from her kids/ family again...

italy weddings retreats how these "influencers" do it is beyond me.. its the kids who actually suffer.. a day will come when they remind them of all the weekends the left them.

‘It’s so hard being a mama and an entrepreneur’

duck off
its all for her dreams and what she wants.. i hate people like that why bother having kids if your dreams start when theyre little. or delay said dreams for a few years.

There must be mighty money selling overpriced skincare.. holidays, retreats, major house upgrades.