Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The both of them have notions...no hope for the rest of us peasants
[/QUOTE]
Her hair is horrible it doesn’t suit her face at all she’s trying so hard to be liked by the public and win them but we can all see the real fake Flanagan 😂😂also her style suits her age that flower dress last nyt was like someone vomited up all over it 😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this is going to sound mean I don’t intend it to be, but her feet always look photoshopped when she’s wearing heels like there’s something about them, or maybe it just my eye sight 🤣
Her legs seemed to be heavily blurred too.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind the room tbh, would love to have a room like that in my house all to myself, no fear of it happening any time soon though🤣 I think it suits her style with the vintage feel. In my opinion it would look better if it was designed with silver instead of gold. The gold makes it look very dark and cramped. The silver would be much brighter and airy.

I like that she has her own style and hasn’t made her whole house grey like many others have.

Reactions: 4

Thread on Michelle fox mua - she a sometimes insta friend of Charlene!

What kind of work outs is she doing when she isn’t breaking a bead of sweat??

• Haha
Reactions: 1