Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a prick. also why Dublin for a west of Ireland business? why not Galway/Sligo to start
Notions! Those Dundrum pop ups are a pain in the arse. All they attract is teenagers looking for freebies. Chaz needs to realize her brand is not known by the masses and at her prices, I’d rather spend a little more for a renowned brand.

Reactions: 2
Notions! Those Dundrum pop ups are a pain in the arse. All they attract is teenagers looking for freebies. Chaz needs to realize her brand is not known by the masses and at her prices, I’d rather spend a little more for a renowned brand.
I think it could do ok in that you'll have people going to Dundrum to do Christmas shopping and men might panic buy from the stand for wife/mother/ sister. If it was my mother, she would probably buy something for me from it cos the packaging looks nice.

I think it could do ok in that you'll have people going to Dundrum to do Christmas shopping and men might panic buy from the stand for wife/mother/ sister. If it was my mother, she would probably buy something for me from it cos the packaging looks nice.
I’m sure there will be the panic buyers. I just hope they check the returns policy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
My mother bought me the serum and night cream as a gift and I actually really like them 😳 agree they are much too expensive though. Any recommendations for more affordable skin care? Particularly a night cream and a serum

This made me laugh….”on the way to Penneys” 🤣 Chavy Chaz must have missed the class on brand positioning 🤣

I’d be ripping with that pink monstrosity outside my store if I was Dune or Rituals.

My mother bought me the serum and night cream as a gift and I actually really like them 😳 agree they are much too expensive though. Any recommendations for more affordable skin care? Particularly a night cream and a serum
Ameliorate…smells great too! Plus fragrance free options!

Attachments

Lannons from 1 to 3pm 😉
I'm shocked she is attending seems way below her these days

The pop up looks so tacky I'd walk by - still can't get over they were in London handing out full size freebies. I used to buy the serum and cleansing balm prior to that and reading here!
Thon Edel from Lannons is a Charlene brown nose. The fakery of her, if you only knew her and the real her 😉

Reactions: 3
Jesus I stopped following Charlene few weeks back she was driving me mad with her face washing faces. But Jesus this girl niamh what does she be thinking and the shoes 😳 she was a wonderful hourglass shape I cannot understand why she puts these insane things on.

another weekend away without the kids. after been in Dublin during the week. why do these women bother ???

another weekend away without the kids. after been in Dublin during the week. why do these women bother ???
Her cup is filled. Such shite. That’s the second time this week she’s used that stupid expression. She’s trying sooo hard to land on something and make it a ‘thing’.

Serious question…who are the fools that buy this cheap ass Chinese pink tit?
I liked the serum but got it at a discount (friend works in a chemist got it for me) bit the other products I just don't get I use clarins and price point is same as Charlene's products she is obsessed with . I will stick wirh my clarins amd seek a new serum

Reactions: 1