Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn't believe the waiting list for the dentist in Sligo that did them. The northwest is a walking advert for it.
Absolutely, it’s all the local north west Huns that have the flared out teeth. If you know, you know.

Who is the dentist so I can avoid if I’m ever in the market for new dentures…

Another one that’d sell her granny 🥴
Fake af is all im saying from being in company once upon a time. I’d say her idol Jennifer Wrynne is her inspo with the sweetly sweetly girl next door approach …. . ‘hi guys I haven’t been on in ages’.sell sell sell.

Reactions: 3
Fake af is all im saying from being in company once upon a time. I’d say her idol Jennifer Wrynne is her inspo with the sweetly sweetly girl next door approach …. . ‘hi guys I haven’t been on in ages’.sell sell sell.
Spot on!! Always plugging the kids clothes too mad for some freebies from them. If it’s not that it’s constantly tagging RI etc, acting surprised then when someone sends her the pic of her on their website

Reactions: 2
Spot on!! Always plugging the kids clothes too mad for some freebies from them. If it’s not that it’s constantly tagging RI etc, acting surprised then when someone sends her the pic of her on their website
They’re all so fake … sick of the sight of them all. How fake the conversations between them all must be and one trying to out do the other constantly. The begging for the wedding. All so textbook.

Reactions: 1
The beggars tagging them in every post get sent free piss in a bottle to rub on their faces for the insta fans 🤮 a sad existence.

Reactions: 4
I'd say she did a couple of weeks of a make up course and now she knows everything. Definitely no dermatology study.

if it worked their skin wouldn't be so bad

Reactions: 1
When their BA has to go to a skin clinic in Galway to get a qualified therapist to fix her skin problems. Despite how much She’s obsessed with E&J
I’d be asking a few ????

• Haha
Reactions: 3