Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The launch in Galway was pretty dull. Huns and make up artists and two middle age women in frumpy dresses and I’ll fitting trousers.
omg the trousers.. I couldn't stop looking at them they don't suit either of them.. one was bet into them the other completely wrong shape for them.

They look shocking. when majority of the group was traveling from mayo why not have kept it local.

Reactions: 5
Twas a right polyester party if you ask me.
Polyester party….brilliant. They’re flogging this Elma and jo tit hard. I’d say they can’t give it away.

omg the trousers.. I couldn't stop looking at them they don't suit either of them.. one was bet into them the other completely wrong shape for them.

They look shocking. when majority of the group was traveling from mayo why not have kept it local.
Because I’d say she was getting the venue, food and drinks for free from that other ass Kieran O’Malley in turn for Huns tagging the hotel/bar etc.

Like what was the business benefit of doing a launch in Galway with a load if Huns?

Reactions: 4
Polyester party….brilliant. They’re flogging this Elma and jo tit hard. I’d say they can’t give it away.

Because I’d say she was getting the venue, food and drinks for free from that other ass Kieran O’Malley in turn for Huns tagging the hotel/bar etc.

Like what was the business benefit of doing a launch in Galway with a load if Huns?
And a load of mayo huns? bleeping daftbess.

Reactions: 3
do they not look at each other and ask do you really want to wear that?? Niamhs always has some part of her top not tucked in making her frumpy and Charlenes dressed like a granny
Chaz is always dresses frumpy. She’s heavy on the bottom half. She’s not toned so has zero definition. Sher look at her arms…that sleeve cuts her in the wrong place.

The Niamh wan has zero style. I don’t know what age she is but I’d give her 50’s. Chaz looks 10 years older than she is….

Reactions: 2
Chaz is always dresses frumpy. She’s heavy on the bottom half. She’s not toned so has zero definition. Sher look at her arms…that sleeve cuts her in the wrong place.

The Niamh wan has zero style. I don’t know what age she is but I’d give her 50’s. Chaz looks 10 years older than she is….
It’s the heels in that pic not if there was no other pair of heels on earth to be worn would they darken my feet 🤮

• Haha
What was all that whining about this evening. She got sick…big deal Chazza…it happens. We all work, we’re all busy. What a freakin dose…

What was all that whining about this evening. She got sick…big deal Chazza…it happens. We all work, we’re all busy. What a freakin dose…
omg poor me from Charlene. her dad after an op came to check because of how little she's actually with her kids. Them kids are more often at granny & granddad's than with Charlene or baldy.
It was a bug nothing to do with her body telling her to slow down.

omg poor me from Charlene. her dad after an op came to check because of how little she's actually with her kids. Them kids are more often at granny & granddad's than with Charlene or baldy.
It was a bug nothing to do with her body telling her to slow down.
Exactly. It’s gas how she tries to make things about the kind when in actuality it’s about her on only her. Like all the people that were running to her aid …. She’d want to grow up ta foook!

Exactly. It’s gas how she tries to make things about the kind when in actuality it’s about her on only her. Like all the people that were running to her aid …. She’d want to grow up ta foook!
I'd be ashamed to tell people I couldn't take care of myself or kids.

Reactions: 1
What’s wrong with her now?? She’s pretending to be happy 99% of the time she can’t seem to cope on a bad day
she had a stomach bug and had loads of people offering to give her a hand. she just can't cope with her kids because she never has them

For someone who’s sooooo busy she has a savage amount of time to be talking absolutely shite on insta.

ETA: she has a rotten mouth on her. Is there a need for the language…she’d want to come up with a product to help wash her mouth out.

Lastly, the state of the dress. She’s as frumpy. And that pink couch is awful…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is what I mean about the teeth…they flare out at the end. A lot of the hunz have this. Poor cosmetic dentistry…
You wouldn't believe the waiting list for the dentist in Sligo that did them. The northwest is a walking advert for it.