Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlene hon take note of this hon she calls everyone hon until they're backs are turned then she's ripping them to pieces I've heard this from a reliable source apparently people hate to see her coming into their bars/ restaurants cos they know she'll be absolutely toxic all eveningView attachment 2342803
FB_IMG_1690665213858.jpg

Reactions: 1
The hack of her waddling outside knock Airport. The confidence of these absolute chancers pedalling their Chinese tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This one thinks she’s the next Coco Chanel😖…she’s a grifter from the arse hole of Sligo and would need to get over herself. The notions there is off the charts.

Reactions: 3
Oh I know exactly where she hails from originally 😉
Where? Do tell.
---
The hack of her waddling outside knock Airport. The confidence of these absolute chancers pedalling their Chinese tat!
The absolute hack of her. No one loves chavvy Chaz more than Chaz. She a total chav.

Attachments

Last edited:
Did ye see that Jenny Beattie wan I mentioned in another thread with them she's their Digital Marketing Manager and PR not bad for someone who left school at 14 and who plucked her eyebrows so much she had to get them tattooed back and her a so called a makeup artist she has awful notions imagine been so stuck up and living in a council estate that on your wedding day you get ready in a hotel cos you don't want the neighbours see you leaving the house that's our Jenny for you

Did ye see that Jenny Beattie wan I mentioned in another thread with them she's their Digital Marketing Manager and PR not bad for someone who left school at 14 and who plucked her eyebrows so much she had to get them tattooed back and her a so called a makeup artist she has awful notions imagine been so stuck up and living in a council estate that on your wedding day you get ready in a hotel cos you don't want the neighbours see you leaving the house that's our Jenny for you
Is she the wan that throws the punches … allegedly.

No, another one of them begins with S!!
Maybe Niamh & Charlene should watch what they say iv overhead them in a very public area bitching about the S one. Then again when it's only the 2 of them they are always loudly bitching about the girls

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe Niamh & Charlene should watch what they say iv overhead them in a very public area bitching about the S one. Then again when it's only the 2 of them they are always loudly bitching about the girls
Oh dear…that’s not good. Extremely unprofessional. The owners of Fella and Foe might want to brush up on their employment law before they are headed for Lansdowne Road 👍

New regulations from the ASAI mean when Chaz promotes her Chinese tat she has to reference it with the hashtag #ownbrand for transparency.

Some influencers are already adhering to the rules (sineadscurvystyle), some are not (Charlene Flanagan)

Attachments

They are the sponsors of todays Spencer and vogue pod..
That explains all the back and forth to the UK and being in Global Players offices. She desperate to get her trashy face cream into the UK market…she’ll struggle in such a competitive marketplace.

She’s a fake stuck up witch, face like thunder on her any time I see her and then all smiles and love and positivity to instagram.. couldn’t be any further from the real her

Reactions: 2