Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever happened with her and Sandra gillen did they not used to beasties? Don't even think they follow each other anymore

Reactions: 2
Would love to know what happened too…they both announced online makeup classes around the same time in lockdown so maybe that was it 🤷‍♀️ Sandra Gillen is certainly not as wholesome as she lets on & doesn’t practice what she preaches with all her “be kind”

Reactions: 5
Would love to know what happened too…they both announced online makeup classes around the same time in lockdown so maybe that was it 🤷‍♀️ Sandra Gillen is certainly not as wholesome as she lets on & doesn’t practice what she preaches with all her “be kind”
that makes 2 of them

I just watched Charlene Flanagan from yesterday when she announced her black Friday deal. I used to like her but now I think she has such a little miss perfect demeanour that makes me angry when I look at her face!!

I just watched Charlene Flanagan from yesterday when she announced her black Friday deal. I used to like her but now I think she has such a little miss perfect demeanour that makes me angry when I look at her face!!
I just feel like I’m watching her cleaning her face all the time and I’m questioning how healthy a human being I am for doing that?!?!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
her face thats washed to an inch of its life.. Trying to be an actress.. she stepped up on it when she reached 50k followers... looks like she may have bought herself a few bots to give her a helping hand

Reactions: 3
How does one lose and gain so many followers in one day .... shes got to be buying some and maybe they expire..

back when she hit 50k followers this showed a large plus of followers that brought her exactly to 50k.. i look i might have kept the screen grab

Attachments

She got out of bed the wrong side today. that was a bit of a blow up for someone who says she doesn't care of peoples opinions 🤣

She got out of bed the wrong side today. that was a bit of a blow up for someone who says she doesn't care of peoples opinions 🤣
They really hit a nerve couldn't listen to it all (I isually skip through her stories at moment anyway shes chnged a lot i think i need to unfollow)

Reactions: 1
Complete OTT reaction to a reasonably benign comment.
Mean to also not blank out the senders profile.

Reactions: 2
Mean to also not blank out the senders profile
I don't agree at all but I'm not trying to force you to agree with my opinion either but I think if you send something or write something (even on here) you should be able to stand by it but especially if you send something to a person with a public page be prepared for that to be shared.
I would be absolutely livid if an employee used my insta page to be sending such msgs to an influencer and tbh if that's the employer themselves they should know better than to be using their professional page for such silly msgs.
To sum up I actually agree with her.

What was Sandra Gillen ranting about I missed her stories

Just seen end of Charlene stories, if you are going to use ur kids as contents what do you expect will happen when you leave ur kids open,
I’d personally hate strangers recognizing my kids going about the place.

Last edited:
I swear every single bleeping "insta hun" can get in the bloody bin. All of them posting about poor aisling for clout and then straight back into #ads #sponcon #lookhowgreatmylifeis jesus like show some bleeping respect and take a day off. They are the biggest bunch of selfish arse holes
Such poor taste. Plus spell her f***ING name right. They could leave it off for a night surely.

I swear every single bleeping "insta hun" can get in the bloody bin. All of them posting about poor aisling for clout and then straight back into #ads #sponcon #lookhowgreatmylifeis jesus like show some bleeping respect and take a day off. They are the biggest bunch of selfish arse holes
How completely insensitive! posted it for the sake of it. Noone cares about your bouncy blowdry.. or your me time... self absorbed cow

Reactions: 6
Appalling. So insensitive. Really showing her true colours this week with the attention seeking rant over an utterly stupid dm (which i believe was harmless) and then this. Disgusting