Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine it was actually Ellie going into LI and that's why Conor isn't himself and followed her to NY
I feel like she'd be more entertaining than Charleen. Charleen is such a bore and a people pleaser whereas Ellie doesn't go out of her way to impress people and doesn't lick as much arse as Charleen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off to turkey again is it .....??
Someone said on Ellie’s Thread that Ellie is getting her boobs done and got the consultation when she was over their when Charlene was getting her nose done. That’s why they recorded the podcast for 7 hours yesterday. Done a backlog for when Ellie takes to the bed.

Reactions: 2
She’s very well proportioned already, she really doesn’t need a boob job.
That’s what I said like there’s nothing on either of the girls that I’d say oh jaysus get her under the knife pronto. Maybe lay off the beds. Sad really

Reactions: 3
Sorry to change the subject but I can’t believe how bad Charleen’s style has become over the past few months. There was a point last year where her outfits were fab and cute but at the moment it all looks really cheap and tacky. Even the black dress on the weekend wasn’t styled nice at all and her hair could have been better. She pulls it all off but I just don’t get how she’s a fashion influencer. Especially when you compare her to the likes of Molly McFarlane whose style is mostly on point and you actually want to buy the stuff she wears.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to change the subject but I can’t believe how bad Charleen’s style has become over the past few months. There was a point last year where her outfits were fab and cute but at the moment it all looks really cheap and tacky. Even the black dress on the weekend wasn’t styled nice at all and her hair could have been better. She pulls it all off but I just don’t get how she’s a fashion influencer. Especially when you compare her to the likes of Molly McFarlane whose style is mostly on point and you actually want to buy the stuff she wears.
I’m not a fan of Charleens style but I also don’t like Mollys much either other than the odd time. Maybe it’s because I’m a bit older than their target audience, but I really like Sophie Murrays style and find myself buying a lot of the things she posts.

However, I do think it would be boring if they all had the exact style even more like clones than they are now. What appeals to one may not appeal to the other. It’s also why I still like Ellie as she is still dressing like it’s 2015 with no shame 🤣🤣♥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at molly mcfarlanes insta and all she wears is long skirts with runners…

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of Charleens style but I also don’t like Mollys much either other than the odd time. Maybe it’s because I’m a bit older than their target audience, but I really like Sophie Murrays style and find myself buying a lot of the things she posts.

However, I do think it would be boring if they all had the exact style even more like clones than they are now. What appeals to one may not appeal to the other. It’s also why I still like Ellie as she is still dressing like it’s 2015 with no shame 🤣🤣♥
I love sophie Murray’s style

Reactions: 5
Feel like charleen is making her nose job her new personality the amount of times she mentioned it in the podcast with Keilidh and talking about it again this week 😂

Reactions: 3
Okay I know they’re not great photos of her since they’re from a video story.. but I’m sure everyone’s seen it on her story today.
What On earth has she done to her face?…she looks so old!?! Even the wrinkles on her neck? She looks like a 40 year old trying to look young.
perhaps she’s been doing too many sun beds?
She’s obviously a beautiful girl but it seems she’s gotten so much work done / fillers recently that it’s aged her massively.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Okay I know they’re not great photos of her since they’re from a video story.. but I’m sure everyone’s seen it on her story today.
What On earth has she done to her face?…she looks so old!?! Even the wrinkles on her neck? She looks like a 40 year old trying to look young.
perhaps she’s been doing too many sun beds?
She’s obviously a beautiful girl but it seems she’s gotten so much work done / fillers recently that it’s aged her massively.
Wrinkles ? Would u duck off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.