Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Char's just been a bit heavy on the bronzer.
However, I did notice that both her and Ellie have very bad skin damage. Particularly noticed it around her chest area in a story during the week. If that's not an advertisement to stay away from beds, I dunno what is.

Reactions: 9
Think Char's just been a bit heavy on the bronzer.
However, I did notice that both her and Ellie have very bad skin damage. Particularly noticed it around her chest area in a story during the week. If that's not an advertisement to stay away from beds, I dunno what is.
Ellie has terrible skin damage. She has terrible crows feet for someone under 30. All because her skin is shrivelled up like a raisin because of the beds

Reactions: 7
I know they’ve been busy recently and charleens had surgery, but has anyone noticed how they’ve not stepped foot in Jamie’s gym? Or posted that they have anyway. They used to be there every morning

Reactions: 8
His gym was raided a few weeks ago by the guards so maybe trying to distance themselves from it for work/ads etc

Reactions: 5
His gym was raided a few weeks ago by the guards so maybe trying to distance themselves from it for work/ads etc
It's gas how first sign of anything happening PUBLICALY and they jump ship, its an open secret what that family are at for years

Reactions: 4
He’s in Dubai

Charlene advertising airport outfits . From the long johns the other day to underwear with a baseball jacket - fashionista 😂😂😂. Sooo tacky

Okay I know they’re not great photos of her since they’re from a video story.. but I’m sure everyone’s seen it on her story today.
What On earth has she done to her face?…she looks so old!?! Even the wrinkles on her neck? She looks like a 40 year old trying to look young.
perhaps she’s been doing too many sun beds?
She’s obviously a beautiful girl but it seems she’s gotten so much work done / fillers recently that it’s aged her massively.
Her lips look wonky

Reactions: 2
Wrinkles ? Would u duck off 😂😂😂
I obviously don’t mean wrinkles like an old woman. But look at her neck in that photo?
As someone else pointed out it’s probably skin damage. But whatever way she is doing her makeup / and or / pumped her face with too much filler… it’s making her look a lot older than 23.

She's heading off again next Saturday and Love island starts on June 6th.. I'm telling you she's going into Love Island but I really hope she's not because it would be SO fake of her considering she's still with Dano!!

Reactions: 10
It does seem like she is going on! .. getting hair and all done next week, probably getting a lot of content so she can post it before she goes into the villa??

Reactions: 6
Aaah stop, is she trolling people with those outfit suggestions? The absolute state of 99% of them. (there wasn’t actually 1% that was nice, I just didn’t want to be mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her obsession to be Molly Mae is strange. Be you! And shes getting work done to have similar features as Molly. Its so strange. #wannabe

Reactions: 3
Aaah stop, is she trolling people with those outfit suggestions? The absolute state of 99% of them. (there wasn’t actually 1% that was nice, I just didn’t want to be mean)
My jaw was on the floor the whole time. I wouldn't be asking her for fashion advice the absolute state of the stuff she picked. She's no EmmaNoodle!

• Haha
Her basic grammar is horrendous! ‘You’d’ like what the duck. What a great role model Molly may . So sad. Imagine being so insecure and trying to morph into someone else 😂

Reactions: 3
Remember when the Queen of Fashion herself quit her college course because she had to wear a Cardigan. I cackle everytime I think of that when I see the horrendous shite she wears now. I'd rather the cardi any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since she won’t tell you where the bottoms and bikini cover up is from, they’re from Penneys, saw them today😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.