Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the podcast with Greg she said she auditioned, done a few rounds and didn’t get it. She maybe was scouted but she didn’t get past all interview stages
Ooo! I was so sure she said she wasn’t ready or something like that and Ellie replied and was like imagine if you’d went. I’m either making up my Own stories the podcast is that boring or she would want to get her story straight 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Ooo! I was so sure she said she wasn’t ready or something like that and Ellie replied and was like imagine if you’d went. I’m either making up my Own stories the podcast is that boring or she would want to get her story straight 🤣🤣
From what I can remember she seemed more backward talking about it when Greg was there. I can’t remember so ur probs right 😂 I would love more Irish on the show and last year felt like we didn’t get any bc they barely showed the 2 girls

From what I can remember she seemed more backward talking about it when Greg was there. I can’t remember so ur probs right 😂 I would love more Irish on the show and last year felt like we didn’t get any bc they barely showed the 2 girls
I think they always do the Irish dirty. Yewande was the best we had and even she was a sap. Charlene would probably be alright in it

Reactions: 4
The outfit on her in the airport is disgraceful it’s like underwear do these influencers know some outfits just aren’t suitable for that kind of place .
it’s awful on her

She’s been posting about Ibiza in the summer can’t see her doing love island if she has Ibiza and new York plans

Reactions: 5
The outfit on her in the airport is disgraceful it’s like underwear do these influencers know some outfits just aren’t suitable for that kind of place .
it’s awful on her

She’s been posting about Ibiza in the summer can’t see her doing love island if she has Ibiza and new York plans
Are you joking Love Island will be nothing but a career move for her of course she would cancel Ibiza and New York plans for Love Island 😂

Reactions: 12
Doubt it about Love Island - definitely back with Dano. She was at his match tonight with another fella (presume Dano’s friend). He whistled to get Dano’s attention, didn’t work. They got another player to go over and tell Dano where she was and they waved at each other then.

Reactions: 1
Doubt it about Love Island - definitely back with Dano. She was at his match tonight with another fella (presume Dano’s friend). He whistled to get Dano’s attention, didn’t work. They got another player to go over and tell Dano where she was and they waved at each other then.
How was she at danos match tonight when she's in the UK lol

Or else she could be back with him and just pull a Lucinda on it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How was she at danos match tonight when she's in the UK lol

Or else she could be back with him and just pull a Lucinda on it
Trust me, she was there. Hair back in a low bun, white top and camo bottoms then put her baseball jacket on. I was sitting close behind her. 100% there

She was in the UK for a few hours the other day and flew home that evening. Thats what I picked up from her stories 🤷‍♀️ Assuming her recent post is from during the week and not taken today.

I assumed she was in the UK considering she kept talking about an event she's going to tomorrow in the UK and then posted a picture in the airport

Why did they do so many hours of prerecorded pods? She’s lining it up like she’s going to LI

Reactions: 8
Does charleen have veneers? She has a picture up of teeth whitening strips. I always taught her teeth where fake no?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.