Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might have got back in touch with producers once her and Dano up for good, after she booked flights. Or just figured she may as well book them and if she gets on to love island in the mean time no harm done. It’s that or she’s meeting some insta lad over there but tbh I think she’d be posting clues to that to make dano jel. Love island she couldn’t be giving anything away or it would piss producers off. Will be wild if she does get on, fingers crossed!

Sure she was spotted with dano in blanch last week so I doubt she’s going on love island
According to other users he’s been kissing girls all over town? Surely someone here knows them!

Reactions: 4
She also has tik tok up saying can’t wait to live in bikini all summer

She also has tik tok up saying can’t wait to live in bikini all summer
Just went back on to screen shot and it is gone

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She trys to pose and pull faces like molly mae so much it’s embarrassing she loves being compared to her

Reactions: 11
Yeh they are back together not living together my cousin lives on her road and knows her sister

Anyone see her turkey vlog? And she records the lighter and says "all that she has left from Ellie" (because ellie went home at that point)... like why would ya? I thought ellie mentions she smokes but doesnt like the fact

The next time charleen does a Q&A everyone post in and ask her about love Island and if she doesn't answer anyones question it means she's going on 🤪

Reactions: 4
She sure is getting a lot of treatments and enhancements … my money is on live island

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the slagging she'll get if she goes on for being a wannabe Molly Mae 😬

Reactions: 13
It will be so obvious if she is going into love Island and she stops posting while in lockdown for 2 weeks+. She posts constantly so people will notice straight away especially considering so many are speculating

It will be so obvious if she is going into love Island and she stops posting while in lockdown for 2 weeks+. She posts constantly so people will notice straight away especially considering so many are speculating
Islanders usually have content prerecorded and a friend manages their account for them while they’re in the villa
Mary Bedford last year was being managed by Arianna Atjar and arianna spoke on her stories about how she posted the content etc while Mary was in the villa

Reactions: 6
She applied for love island before and didn’t get it… majority of the contestants that get on the show usually don’t apply

Reactions: 1
She applied for love island before and didn’t get it… majority of the contestants that get on the show usually don’t apply
I thought she said she was scouted, did get it but decided not to go in or dropped out in the rounds. Pretty sure they contacted her about it though. She spoke about it at the beginning of the podcast.

Reactions: 2
I thought she said she was scouted, did get it but decided not to go in or dropped out in the rounds. Pretty sure they contacted her about it though. She spoke about it at the beginning of the podcast.
On the podcast with Greg she said she auditioned, done a few rounds and didn’t get it. She maybe was scouted but she didn’t get past all interview stages

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.