Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charleen and dano are back just saw them together in blanchardstown shopping centre
Wonder when the ✨dano✨ Necklace will make a comeback.

I don’t know whether she’ll address the whole thing. They’ll probably say they had a “break”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is he out already if this was 2019 and he got 4 yrs with last year suspended. He should have been in for 3 🤔🙄
I don’t even think he did 2 years. His parents have loads of €. Got him sent to a low security prison and released early.

Guy he bet up was studying medicine, had to defer college years. Traumatised. Meanwhile your man goes on living his best life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t even think he did 2 years. His parents have loads of €. Got him sent to a low security prison and released early.

Guy he bet up was studying medicine, had to defer college years. Traumatised. Meanwhile your man goes on living his best life.
Nope seems he only got about a year cos there was a gap between Feb 2019 and June 2020 where he didn't post on Instagram, he was back posting consistently from June 2020.

Of course you'd be traumatised sure you'd be afraid to leave your house again if you just got randomly attacked while minding your own business.

Reactions: 6
I honestly wish the likes of Charleen and Ellie and all "influenfer" life would cease to exist. They are detrimental for our younger generation. The goal of learning for a career being fucked out the window to be the likes of... these cunts would wanna be as honest when applying for a mortgage and what they're told. I mean Rosie Connolly is, or was,renting. As was Nikki Whelan, who actually has her own reputable businesses

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ok so she’s unrelated here but look how unrealistic these Instagram huns are towards real life . Seriously like

Sinead rice
That sinead rice one bleeping hell. I’ve seen her in person and its like the foundation was put on by a bricklayer 😂 pounds and pounds of it. But she’s also an Inglot OG MUA so that’s probably why

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sinead rice one bleeping hell. I’ve seen her in person and its like the foundation was put on by a bricklayer 😂 pounds and pounds of it. But she’s also an Inglot OG MUA so that’s probably why
Ellie’s also an Inglot OG MUA & a lot says the same about her makeup!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully now that she’s all loved up again she’ll stop trotting out absolute shite about narcissism from people who don’t know what narcissism is. Dopes the lot of them.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a bit unfair to be advertising fake tan results when you’re doing sun beds and have a natural tan.. if I’m going somewhere or sometimes a night out I’ll do 2/3 sun beds because the base gives your fake tan a nice undertone and accelerates the tan but I wouldn’t get the same results if I was pale

Reactions: 12
Wonder why she’s not showing her nose still,she had the bandages taken off a while now

Reactions: 2
Wonder why she’s not showing her nose still,she had the bandages taken off a while now
I had mine done, you have to wear a cast for a week and there can be pretty bad bruising. Mine was gone within a few days but the swelling didn't go down completely for months. I think after 2 or 3 weeks the majority was gone so she is prob waiting for it to look more settled to show it

Reactions: 2
I think she looks the exact same😂 But I'm all for doing what makes you happy and confident. Just sad that these girls feel so insecure in themselves that they feel the need to do so much to themselves when they are genuinely beautiful

Reactions: 22
I agree she's looking v like khloe k to me. I defo preferred her nose before. She's a gorgeous girl, she's ruining herself between the fake nose, lips and tits.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.