Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 100% Jamie’s gym, his family are very well known to be involved with certain gangs if you know what I mean. Don’t think Jamie himself is involved as heavily as his brothers but of so I doubt he’s too deep in it

Hold my Drink is pure garbage.
A podcast hosted by pond life listened too by other pondlife. They could go on there and just say their names over and over again and their Minions would still say Incredible show gals.
German Word of the week? I’ve got one for ya,
Scheiße
It’s absolute rubbish! So many more amazing podcasts than that waste of an a hour. Filled with complete nonsense and contradictions

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh I heard a bitta Goss last night at a session. ..Apparently Dano was the one to cheat ..had a threesome with a guy on his team and some girl!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ohhhh I heard a bitta Goss last night at a session. ..Apparently Dano was the one to cheat ..had a threesome with a guy on his team and some girl!!
That would make sense to why he’s still liking her pics and to why she denied cheating on tik tok!

Reactions: 5
A lot of offenders were released during the pandemic to help with over crowding. Scumbags. I’m not surprised she’s hanging around with scum. Scum attracts scum. Can see from a mile away she’s a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well he must have only got a year because there was a gap when he didn't post anything on insta between Feb 2019 and June 2020 but after that he was posting consistently up until now 🙄

Reactions: 1
Charleen and dano are back just saw them together in blanchardstown shopping centre

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.