Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else think she’s going on Love Island? she’s been asked before and it would explain the distance with her and Dano 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Has she had under eye treatment? Fox eye too? She looks very stretched and under eye looks filled... not long ago she asked how to get rid of bags under eyes and she screen shot the replies, a couple were surgery treatments

Reactions: 4
Has she had under eye treatment? Fox eye too? She looks very stretched and under eye looks filled... not long ago she asked how to get rid of bags under eyes and she screen shot the replies, a couple were surgery treatments
Your right, it’s the eyes that look different for me. Nose is tiny and it’s still swollen ! Her face looks totally different. She can get away with all this now as she’s young but soon she be looking like Erin mcgregor 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could be the ‘swelling’ or whatever but her whole face looks different, eyes and everything?

Reactions: 1
That new nose aged her,I know it’s swelled still but her nose will look completely different once heeled.
She doesn’t look as young anymore.

The new nose is a gorgeous nose, but I defo preferred her real nose and I’m not just saying that to be a hater, I actually like Charleen most of the time. I just think her original nose suited her face perfectly and I always thought it was a lovely nose. the new nose is a gorgeous little narrow nose but it doesn’t suit the rest of her face as well as her original one did. It’s quite sad to me to see her changing her nose, obviously do what makes you happy but the fact that she wasn’t happy with it before is sad because she’s stunning

Reactions: 9
I personally think the new nose is flatter on her face I know it’s swollen but makes her face look a weird shape and the make up is going to look over done now as she wears heavy glam make up, I don’t think she looks young or fresh faced anymore I think she’s aging and looking a lot older and faker than what she is. Nothing original about her and her style is tacky and trashy. Woeful in my opinion.

The new nose is a gorgeous nose, but I defo preferred her real nose and I’m not just saying that to be a hater, I actually like Charleen most of the time. I just think her original nose suited her face perfectly and I always thought it was a lovely nose. the new nose is a gorgeous little narrow nose but it doesn’t suit the rest of her face as well as her original one did. It’s quite sad to me to see her changing her nose, obviously do what makes you happy but the fact that she wasn’t happy with it before is sad because she’s stunning
I have to agree. I won’t judge her if it’s what she wanted to do but I think it’s sad that she got it done when her natural nose was lovely and really proportionate to the rest of her face. The new small nose looks too small against her other features. It’s a lovely nose but just isn’t very her.

I don’t mind her and it’s her choice if she wants to have surgery but I think she looks so generic now. She had a stunning unique face before.

Reactions: 5
I have to agree. I won’t judge her if it’s what she wanted to do but I think it’s sad that she got it done when her natural nose was lovely and really proportionate to the rest of her face. The new small nose looks too small against her other features. It’s a lovely nose but just isn’t very her.
She also still has a filter on as the lines around her nose are still blurred. It’s a fake life they live. Everyone looks wonderful with filters but that is not reality!

Reactions: 2
I actually think the new nose looks bigger. It's defo wider compared to her old nose.

I actually think the new nose looks bigger. It's defo wider compared to her old nose.
Maybe she edited the picture because in the picture it’s tiny and narrow. In her story chatting away it looks wide. :/

She’s on her story now talking with no filters and make up and tbh she’s not that great like I wouldn’t be blown away or say she has striking beauty. Not a hater btw just think completely over rated and don’t get it😂 looks like a normal girl to me but with enhancements. Nose was definitely nicer before 👍

Reactions: 11
It’s like the front of the nose is going flat and then the nostrils ones up ones down 🙈 I don’t think she’s beautiful amazing or anything special but one thing I’ll say is there was nothing wrong with her nose! She’s ruined it now clearly and so sad to see she literally has everything done her nose, cheeks, teeth, boobs, probaly hair extensions, lip filler? Come on now that’s crazy

Didn’t she say it was still swollen and would take up to a year for the full change to be seen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.