Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think Charleens green ribbed dress showed off a fuller figure.
Ellie tries to hide her curves. I dont know why because she tries too hard to adapt to Charleens style and it just looks uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
Charleens style is dressing like a sugar baby 😂 she looks like she’s dressed for Ibiza all year round. Never tasteful always revealing and tacky. There is not one thing she’s ever worn that I was thinking is stunning, elegant or classy and as for Ellie her clothes are always cheap, unflattering and just no style.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she getting someone to sort out what colours suit her 😂😂😂 these ones would do ads with everyone and anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she getting someone to sort out what colours suit her 😂😂😂 these ones would do ads with everyone and anyone
A "professional" told her this????
The audience she is directing this to will grow up to need their arse wiped as adults if u cant try something on & realise they colour isnt for u.
And when she is a parent, if she chooses in the future, will she poke & prod their natural physical features & recommend "fixing" it, or teach them body confidence? Love even the imperfections? Not change something because instagram likes will 📈

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And when she is a parent, if she chooses in the future, will she poke & prod their natural physical features & recommend "fixing" it, or teach them body confidence?
She doesn’t need to teach her future child about body confidence, she’ll just get their colour chart done💅🏼
At least they’ll know what colour suits them while they’re depressed and suffering with BDD 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anything for some fame 😂😂😂😂

Maybe that’s why she had all the works lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do like charleen but her dress sense is far from
Tasteful- don’t get me wrong she has a fabulous figure but she’d look so much better if she wasn’t dancing round with skimpy outfits with her tits hanging out all the time

She’s going to the UK and I have a strong feeling it’s a love island interview
Id say she’d be great on love island if she was! She actually has a brain and would be a good rep for us Irish ☘

Reactions: 16
Could this be about hold my drink???
Definitely,he even said on the podcast that he's never usually that open about his private life and they edited a few things he said and plastered them all over Instagram as click bait for people to listen.don't blame him being disappointed

Reactions: 6
Sure he was ‘plastering’ stuff all over social media! Remember that ‘teaser’ for his podcast on hardhats so he could give his side of the story? What a spa.

Sure he was ‘plastering’ stuff all over social media! Remember that ‘teaser’ for his podcast on hardhats so he could give his side of the story? What a spa.
I didn’t know Greg done hard hats was it any good?

I’ve no sympathy for Greg the way he goes on about Kate Hutchins isn’t very nice, saying how much he regrets spending loads of money on her and making her our to be super materialistic.

Reactions: 3
You wouldn’t get a nose job that close and did she not have up she booked New York flights for July? Last week it was on her story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.