Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
No disrespect but I think she's got other issues, like body dismorphia, going on.
And I pray no young girl is influenced easily by her

Reactions: 22

You'reone

I think she looks the exact same😂 But I'm all for doing what makes you happy and confident. Just sad that these girls feel so insecure in themselves that they feel the need to do so much to themselves when they are genuinely beautiful

Reactions: 22

noseygoss

Someone commented on her post yesterday enjoy love island. I wrote under it she’s not on love island, she’s in Ibiza 😂😂 my comment got deleted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Gloria17

that's completely your opinion, it is perfectly safe to travel abroad if you get a negative test, and isolate upon return.
No it fucking isn't, do you have mince in your skull? The entire country is begging for the country to introduce mandatory quarantine upon entering and you think it's okay to fuck off for a holiday just bc our government don't have the balls to stand up to lobbyists and close the borders? Travel is supposed to be for essential reasons ONLY. Fuck me no wonder you're a fan of Charleen, selfish clowns.

Reactions: 20
Omg imagine letting people think you are finished with your boyfriend to get Instagram followers. Attention seeking to the highest degree. Must be killing her not post pics of her in ocean beach , absolutely scarlet for her.

dnm123

Her latest story saying about taking a photo at a garage today saying “we have to improvise here, we can’t go past the 5km”

Sorry love, so unfortunate you’ve to go to a garage within your 5km to take pics, sure why’re you sticking to that now? Dubai is only 7770km and Lithuania is only 2690km away, I’m sure they look better than a garage and you’re all good with going there

• Haha

Kittens94

Ohhhh I heard a bitta Goss last night at a session. ..Apparently Dano was the one to cheat ..had a threesome with a guy on his team and some girl!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ratsout

VIP Member
I can feel a “reunited” video coming from her and Dano very soon. Finished with the Hold My Drink Podcast now 😂 Not taking relationship advice from a doormat and a someone who’s apparently cheated on someone

Reactions: 19

speakyourtruth

“I’m sooo busy before I go to Mexico!” Bore off Charleen you are an absolute cunt... read the room!!! Ireland’s health service is on its knees.. and yer wan swanning around NYC and can only talk about how busy she is before the next holiday. Do you know who’s busy!!!!!! Doctors and Nurses and healthcare staff in Ireland keeping this shit show going that’s who is busy!!!

And I’m not begrudging her a holiday, but she’s just so fucking tone deaf.

She also looks like she’s trying to take a shit in every pic she poses for 🙄🙄🙄 she’s ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
So did they ever break up? Did Dano go on a kissing marathon with "loads of girls" that 1 yime thry "split"? Charleen, u attention craver, im mortified for ya pretending u heading to Love Island for clout. But u can bet if she had the opportunity, Dano be dropped like a hot potato. And who says romance is dead 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Showing skin shes only short of showing her fanny ffs! No respect at all towards dano going out dressed the way she does I've heard from girls she went to school with shes had more one night stands than hot dinners. Pure karma after hitting her in the face. I feel so sorry for dano the bullshit he had to put up with from football fans I can only imagine what they will be chanting at him now. A girl dosent need any approval what to wear or to show some skin but dressing like a hooker isint very respectful
Go get your hole love, you seem a little tense x