Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this may have been addressed before but just curious if charleen & bla fell out or what the situation is there? rarely see them together and was watching her recent vlog where she goes through her tanning routine and crossed my mind that she never promotes bla's line

Reactions: 1
She’s defo using this for engagement. No way she’d make it this obvious

Reactions: 7
I don’t think OP means she looks like MM but more so she is desperate to have the level of fame MM has
Oh I understand what they meant just Charleen has previously said on the podcast that people say she looks like Molly & it's been said on here too.. no disrespect charleen is lovely looking I would just never have said she resembled MM is all!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she could easily be trying to build suspicion and is actually on holiday with dano or whatever. But tbh most people on LI these days have a following so it wouldn’t surprise me if they are allowed to post/ have someone post for them while in isolation beforehand because otherwise it really gives it away. If charleen went mute for any time at all it would be more obvious?

Reactions: 4
Her hair is ROT. The blonde is fab on her. Just wondering have any of you had extensions bonds? How do ye find them? I love how they can get them in and out at the drop of a hat because they get collabs

Her hair is ROT. The blonde is fab on her. Just wondering have any of you had extensions bonds? How do ye find them? I love how they can get them in and out at the drop of a hat because they get collabs
I have, I've had microbeads and the keratin bonds, I love how they look etc but duck me they are serious work to look after. You have to sit and seperate the bonds daily to prevent matting, drying it is also a nightmare I just couldn't be arsed 🤣
You do feel like you are bald when they come out because you get so used to having loads of hair that it feels like you've nothing left.

I have, I've had microbeads and the keratin bonds, I love how they look etc but duck me they are serious work to look after. You have to sit and seperate the bonds daily to prevent matting, drying it is also a nightmare I just couldn't be arsed 🤣
You do feel like you are bald when they come out because you get so used to having loads of hair that it feels like you've nothing left.
I have the bonds and I’m getting them out soon and I’m dreading the come down 🤣 have you long or short hair?

I have the bonds and I’m getting them out soon and I’m dreading the come down 🤣 have you long or short hair?
Long! I haven't had them in a few years but I remember the day I got them out and looked down at all the hair on the floor 😱 Then running my hands through my natural hair and feeling like the 'take my strong hand' fella from Scary Movie with the straggly bits of hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if she’s actually going on love island but strange how the only pic/story she’s put up is her off the plane?

Reactions: 2
Long! I haven't had them in a few years but I remember the day I got them out and looked down at all the hair on the floor 😱 Then running my hands through my natural hair and feeling like the 'take my strong hand' fella from Scary Movie with the straggly bits of hair 🤣
Christ mine is short some I’m in for some shock. I just love how they can get them in and out - just like that!! Probably costs nothing 😟 any tips on how to survive?

Would make sence if she’s there with dano cause it’s his teams break week from footie

Not sure If I did this right but I went onto flight departures from Dublin today and it seems there were no flights to Ibiza from Dublin today

Not sure If I did this right but I went onto flight departures from Dublin today and it seems there were no flights to Ibiza from Dublin today
Like the person above said easy jet don’t even fly from Dublin! They do however fly to Ibiza from Belfast! But the person who said she was going Ibiza said they saw her in the airport, if it was Belfast I feel like they’d have specified 🤔

All the insta huns love a airport pic, especially Charlene - odd she didn’t even put up one - again playing with the idea and letting people think she really going in?

Reactions: 2
Amy hart flew over there today to film some love island stuff - she was in it with molly and Maura . I definitely think Charleen is going on it. Explains the dano are they aren’t they behaviour. This will be a career move for her nothing else.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.