Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy hart flew over there today to film some love island stuff - she was in it with molly and Maura . I definitely think Charleen is going on it. Explains the dano are they aren’t they behaviour. This will be a career move for her nothing else.
It just ruins the whole prospect of Love Island. Really pisses me off!!

I get the feeling she probably died her hair from blonde to ginger to get less hate. She already gets hate for trying to look so much like Molly Mae, I think she would be ridiculed

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s going in. She wouldn’t be allowed to make the airport post if she was actually there.. especially since ex islanders have spoken about how strict the show is about phones and not giving anything away

Reactions: 12
I really don’t think so tbh. I remember this time last year another influencer knew there was speculation about her going on LI and she played up to it on insta with a glow up and flights etc. Nothing ever came of it 😂

Well lads I did tell yas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did they ever break up? Did Dano go on a kissing marathon with "loads of girls" that 1 yime thry "split"? Charleen, u attention craver, im mortified for ya pretending u heading to Love Island for clout. But u can bet if she had the opportunity, Dano be dropped like a hot potato. And who says romance is dead 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So embarrassing she clearly is a very f*cked up girl creating lies and even thinking of going on that way all for social media! It’s so so sad to see girls these days absolutely deranged for social media. I think she try’s too hard and her face is puffy swollen and she’s over rated.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
oh no, no, no, no. I just lurked on her page to see the new hair... why? I am honestly shocked. Her has was fab before. Doesn't suit her at all.

Reactions: 11
I just think there is way prettier girls out there to me she looks plain and a bloated face nothing to write home about and her style is woeful. So bad

Reactions: 9
Omg imagine letting people think you are finished with your boyfriend to get Instagram followers. Attention seeking to the highest degree. Must be killing her not post pics of her in ocean beach , absolutely scarlet for her.

Reactions: 20
saffy T did the same thing with love island. Posted pics of herself at the airport before it started to try drum up a bit of goss 😵💫

saffy T did the same thing with love island. Posted pics of herself at the airport before it started to try drum up a bit of goss 😵💫

Reactions: 8

I remember this lol the photoshoot in the airport with the suitcase lol as if she'd be let post that if she was going in. There was a rumor she was suppose to be going in to Casa Amor but failed a drug test and another one that she was a back up that wasnt picked but i doubt she was ever considered lol, anything to be talked about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Worst fool for him putting up with it.. imagine your girlfriend pretending she’s going on a single show and really in Ibiza with you and hiding it 😂😂😂 she obviously wants to be famous so bad. It’s hilarious these influencers if they leave small Ireland nobody actually knows them 😂 she got rejected from love island twice she said on podcast so why would they want her this year especially with that rottin hair 🍊

• Heart
I’m sorry but them new photos she just looks like a chubby face kid with rosey red cheeks and freckles I do not see sexy, beautiful or anything like it! I see cute as in kid cute and when she’s make up on it’s just like wow the amount of filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.