Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs were grand lol all these girls have so much insecurities it’s all in their heads lol

It’s like there competing

Let’s see who has the biggest tits like I have chicken fillets who cares 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Its different I kind of like it. But I would much prefer it blonde love her with long blonde hair. She will change it in the next few weeks for sure. I feel like if she was going into love island she wouldn't have done orange what do yous think?

Reactions: 9
What do you all think of the hair? She kinda suits it but she has changed herself so much recently!! She must have some deep insecurities. It’s sad.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a nice colour, I think the style is wrong though. Shorter would have suited the colour more and the curls on it aren’t nice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.