Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyned99

I can’t imagine having the neck to sit in a hospital and get CT scans ecg’s the lot because I fainted and cut my nose. I am mortified for her the poor girl
I think it’s very wrong to judge anyone getting a check up. She fainted which is out of the norm for her she is completely right to get it checked. Better safe than sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Ratsout

VIP Member
How can Karla, who got her following from SLAGGING bloggers, be on her high horse about tattle? Tattle is not to blame about what happened to Charleen. Incels who can’t take rejection and hate to see a woman live their life is what’s at play here. Rape culture and violence against women is just normalised in todays society. Andrew Tate is idolised by a lot of Irish men, but a forum where the MAJORITY of the time is just women chatting out shady behaviour in relation to editing photos etc with the rare comment that goes OTT (which almost always receives backlash) is not to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Careless Whisper

She dumped him to be single for the summer, try get on love island, it didn’t go as planned, no love island and no premier league footballers interested so Christmas was coming up so she threw Dano a bone.
She gets a Chanel bag and he gets to Motor Boat then Fake tits again, we all get a laugh at the pair of them. Everyone’s a winner,C'est La Vie, Good Night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
She didn’t last long off insta
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she ever said she was taking time away, just that she can’t speak on the situation as the legal proceedings are ongoing.

Regardless, she shouldn’t have to take time off social media because some freak attacked her. Instagram is part of her job, I was once attacked in my work place when I was a college student and I had to return to work a few days later.

Reactions: 49

throwawaykid12

I can’t imagine having the neck to sit in a hospital and get CT scans ecg’s the lot because I fainted and cut my nose. I am mortified for her the poor girl
What a ridiculous post. Fainting is a medical emergency out of the norm which should always be checked out. Bizarre to suggest fainting is a regular thing & should be brushed under the carpet. Plenty wrong with Charleen but being responsible about her health certainly isn’t one of them, half wit😂.

Reactions: 48

Rubygirl96

The fact he sent her a message after to ask how’s the head. Sicko, shouldn’t be on the streets. Absolutely terrifying

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

emanwhe

Chatty Member
I don’t see one bit of victim blaming from that comment. What happened to her is vile and I hope she is okay but unfortunately there are creeps out there who do stuff like this. Instead of hoping the people around us will change (unfortunately that won’t happen) all we can do is make the world as safe as possible for ourselves. I fully agree to be careful sharing your location but this doesn’t mean she should have to because she shouldn’t. She should be able to post what she wants wherever she is I think there just looking out for her and I think your just looking to have something to say.
The comment included in the photo said “Please don’t be sharing information on where you stay or where you are on a night out it’s very dangerous.” What’s the difference between that and “women need to be careful what they wear and how they behave in public because they could be raped”? It’s literally victim blaming.

I personally think Charleen is a talentless, pick-me-girl with terrible fashion sense…but why should she have to change her ‘job’ because someone she blocked on social media can’t deal with rejection. I’ve no time for the girl but none of this is her fault. The fact I’m having to defend her is fucking annoying tbh.

Reactions: 42

goobiedoo

“they used to be my thingggggg”
Like this country isn’t full of catholic schools where that is the actual uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 37

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
This is the girl that would unbox a pr package from Penney’s and we’re meant to believe she threw away the box of a Chanel bag (which you’re meant to keep anyways if you’d ever want to sell it) because she didn’t want to carry it at winter wonderland. Pull the other one Chorleen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

star2323

‘The judge was told that the accused suffered from anxiety and depression.’ (From article)

Are they seriously pulling the mental health card to gain some sort of pity? I hope the judge takes this case seriously and gives him a lot more than just a slap on the wrist. If he can do this to a girl he doesn’t know imagine what will do/has done to women that are actively in his life?

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Careless Whisper

The Gossies has to be the largest gathering of self important twats Ireland has to offer. A bunch of nobodies with huge opinions of themselves.
Hold my Coke Podcast winning an award shows you the level of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

kekedoyouloveme

What a sick fuck. The conflation of sexual desire and hate for the object of that desire in male heterosexuality has long been established, that animal should never see the light of day again.

We’ve a serious problem in this country with misogyny.

Reactions: 35

Helz67

Feel bad for charleen. The girl is literally a couple of weeks out of a traumatic attack would be alot to take the step and put yourself out there publicly and then to be told to shut the fuck up from your friend/business partner on a stage being recorded is not nice. If it was my "bestie" I would have been more aware and protective off her. Just shows how she speaks to people. If my friend spoke to me like that in private she wouldn't be a friend ill tell ye that.

• Heart

Topsy-turvy2

‘The judge was told that the accused suffered from anxiety and depression.’ (From article)

Are they seriously pulling the mental health card to gain some sort of pity? I hope the judge takes this case seriously and gives him a lot more than just a slap on the wrist. If he can do this to a girl he doesn’t know imagine what will do/has done to women that are actively in his life?
Pissed me right off
Anxiety nor depression makes people attack someone they don't know in a place they followed them too. That is not anxiety or depression. That's a scumbag

beachclub55

I reacted to one of Dano’s photos a while ago and an hour later she liked a messaged that I had replied to her story almost a year before, I think it was to prove a point I was following her a sent a flame to her fella 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Ratsout

VIP Member
She didn’t last long off insta
It’s her job? She doesn’t post, engagement goes down. If engagement goes down, ad campaigns won’t be as successful. If she had a “normal” job she’d have to get up and go back to work.
Fair play to her I say. She grates me at the best of times but not letting some thug dictate her life is admirable

Reactions: 34