Charleen Murphy #2 did Dano run a mile? Was it the new nose, new hair or no style?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love Charleen. However - if you’re reading, PLEASE get rid of the disgusting hair Char, you have made yourself look like an absolute fool. Don’t try to save it - it’s NOT working and it won’t either.
Was thinking the same. Her blonde was fabulous, and made her content photos look “celeb like” … the ginger hair is not for her at all. I don’t think it suits her whatsoever. Her content had decreased in quality for sure. Can’t see her getting many jobs out of that.

Reactions: 10
I love a skimpy/sexy outfit as much as the next gal but her outfits for me are always just so tacky and OTT. It's giving page 3 girl vibes

Reactions: 16
Is there ever a week they don’t ask the public for podcast topic suggestions? Can they not think of anything themselves to talk about , I find that a bit strange

Reactions: 9
I love a skimpy/sexy outfit as much as the next gal but her outfits for me are always just so tacky and OTT. It's giving page 3 girl vibes
She’s just posted another airport outfit - so we had long johns leaning against a fridge , a red sports bra and cycling shorts and now she thinks short shorts and a Chavy tracksuit top are airport outfits. She’s lost whatever style status she had . It’s just cheap common tack she posts. Short cut off shorts are not an airport outfit no one wants to sit on a plane seat that’s had the cheeks of someone else’s almost bare arse on it . Someone teach her about style . She’s got no credibility as a stylist - needs to up her game . Beach clothes are for the beach

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m of an age where we deleted the photos that we’re blinking in/didn’t know someone was taking a photo…they literally never see the light of day, never mind make the Insta grid. I’m so confused by this one.

238D0F95-950C-420B-8695-A2507B40BA0A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just watching Charleens most recent vlog at the mo and she has 100% gotten lip fillers again, you can see the bruising on the side of the lips… the no filler life didn’t last long😆

Reactions: 3
I’m just watching Charleens most recent vlog at the mo and she has 100% gotten lip fillers again, you can see the bruising on the side of the lips… the no filler life didn’t last long😆
I think she said she got them refilled a week after getting them dissolved so to be fair I don’t think she claimed to be filler-free! Got them dissolved to start afresh I think. I wish she’d stop altering her appearance though!

Reactions: 4
The hair the makeup the outfits🤢🤢🤢 somebody's hurt her. The blonde hair was beautiful she acc did fit into the influencer look but I'm really not into the latest style.

I know its been said a million times here but my god the Hair! Is absolutely rotten!!! My god has none of her friends told her how bad it is! When she was brown it was lovely then she was going blonde and I wasnt so sure but it was also gorgeous on her, now we have orange. In bla murphys stories the 2 of them are walking to the bar and my god I came straight onto this thread to see if I was the only one who think her hair is vile and there's already a million comments about here hair.

*Unpopular opinion* I was actually thinking in her post recent post it actually looked nice! I think the blonde part isn't nice and her outfit choices as of late are horrendous but I do think the ginger suits her dark features. If she had the extensions mid length, no blonde face framing and dressed better/ better colour scheme it would be stunning

Reactions: 2
I can't really agree the hair makes her look like a literally orange if she had a paler skin tone may e but the tan look and the orange hair is a no go.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.