Charleen Murphy #2 did Dano run a mile? Was it the new nose, new hair or no style?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charleen clearly told her fella (who’s not publicly her fella 🙄) to take down his Insta story. There last night, gone this morning…

342AD78A-0705-4B88-86AF-6FA0895E65A9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Charleen clearly told her fella (who’s not publicly her fella 🙄) to take down his Insta story. There last night, gone this morning…

View attachment 1337663
Can anyone tell me a sensible reason why she isnt publicly back with her long term (ex) boyfriend? Shes not gone on Love island so why is this game being played by her?

Reactions: 11
Can anyone tell me a sensible reason why she isnt publicly back with her long term (ex) boyfriend? Shes not gone on Love island so why is this game being played by her?
My bet is she is going into the villa as a bombshell

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her tik tok where she’s mouthing the song about exes always wanting to come but never wanting to leave, and her mates Meg and Sean have commented laughing on it? Reckon it’s a sly dig at Dano?

Reactions: 2
Defo not, they know by now who the bombshells are and they are not allowed their phones to see what’s going on in the villa
They are allowed their phones. Bombshells on reserve live their lives as normal but told not to mention a love life in their stories. My guess is she has tried to get on show and is possibly on call if they need her along with another 50 desperados. Soon as the series is over his Nashers will be back all over her stories and she will be back on her podcast Hold My Coke talking about how she turned love island down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see McGregor doesn’t follow her anymore but still follows Ellie and Phipps! Hmm

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the lovely colorful bikini and shirt set in a Dublin Penney’s? Haven’t seen it in mine and it’s lovely.

Confused that she’s completely mute on her love life / dano situation but is posting a grwm date night?? I know it’s an ad but like to make it genuine she could have said a night out/girls night/ go to look etc??
i am a fan of her but just annoying whenit’s so obvious they’re just doing whatever a brand wants them to do they don’t care how it’ll come across to followers

Reactions: 4
I just cant believe the "hype" she created for the illusion she was entering the villa!
Like scarlehhh for ya! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t with the hair, I know I’ve said it a billion times but it’s the worst colour on her. The short blonde looked so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.