Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she's just uploaded on ig stories she's spent a week at her parents πŸ€”

Reactions: 3
Haha she's just uploaded on ig stories she's spent a week at her parents πŸ€”
Yeah I saw that!!! Let’s see if she uploads a slow cooker mince stew tomorrow; that will tell us if he’s there or not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I saw that!!! Let’s see if she uploads a slow cooker mince stew tomorrow; that will tell us if he’s there or not
I do hope all is well. From what I have seen on socials mental health is a massive issue in the travelling community. Quite a few people have passed away

Thank you i just wasn't sure
Kathleen Rooney
Angel_tom & her sister Elizabeth doherty. I pretty much follow the whole family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obsessed with the designer shoes and crazy outfits
I follow Angel and Elizabeth as well, I love their outfits 😍😍😍

Thank you i just wasn't sure
Kathleen Rooney
Angel_tom & her sister Elizabeth doherty. I pretty much follow the whole family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obsessed with the designer shoes and crazy outfits
I really like Kathleen, her little girls the spitting double of her dad it’s so cute. She’s one of the few instagram girls who aren’t unbearable. She never shows off fake designer bags & shoes🀣

I follow loads of traveller girls I find them fascinating , the selfie videos of them (badly) lip syncing lifting one of their legs up , pointing at the camera and running their fingers through their hair , always at the tanning shop , always saying their fat and uploading Chinese takeaways , massive bars of chocolate and red bull , happy birthday tables designer goods galore , β€œI love heem” story posts , handsome day to clean with a pic of a leather and a bucket …oh I do find them so fascinating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I follow loads of traveller girls I find them fascinating , the selfie videos of them (badly) lip syncing lifting one of their legs up , pointing at the camera and running their fingers through their hair , always at the tanning shop , always saying their fat and uploading Chinese takeaways , massive bars of chocolate and red bull , happy birthday tables designer goods galore , β€œI love heem” story posts , handsome day to clean with a pic of a leather and a bucket …oh I do find them so fascinating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dead at the handsome day to clean 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah we can name them :)
I follow Chardonnay, Elizabeth, Sinead, Anita and the other eldest one tigerlily
Mrsmeganrosesmith
Olivia Jones who was married to Jacko Gbh πŸ™πŸ½
Latanya black
Laurakateward
Estelle white
Mary Bridget (dannyxmarybridget)
Katrinaxdoherty
Shannonxcash
_xmkc18x_
Lilyyesraymond
Chanel curtin
Biddy doherty
Romy Lee doherty
Betty welch
Bridgie connors
Mk frankham
Kathleen Rooney
Tiffany fury
Paris fury
Theresa delaney
Sienna varey
Roseanne joyce
Holly Joyce (Dakota aesthetics)

• Heart
I follow Chardonnay, Elizabeth, Sinead, Anita and the other eldest one tigerlily
Mrsmeganrosesmith
Olivia Jones who was married to Jacko Gbh πŸ™πŸ½
Latanya black
Laurakateward
Estelle white
Mary Bridget (dannyxmarybridget)
Katrinaxdoherty
Shannonxcash
_xmkc18x_
Lilyyesraymond
Chanel curtin
Biddy doherty