Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah or the Waterford Crystal! I buy that shite for my nanny (although to be fair at my wedding Mr Ps family asked him if my lot were travellers so perhaps I’m tackier than I realise 👀 🤣)
This is hilarious 🤣 I’m mixed and my grandparents and family on my mothers side were travellers (RIP) and my man always teases me and my tacky traveller taste 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is hilarious 🤣 I’m mixed and my grandparents and family on my mothers side were travellers (RIP) and my man always teases me and my tacky traveller taste 🤣🤣🤣
I’m mixed too 🤣. I am Irish but my dad was English but I don’t know him, so our wedding was in Ireland and 95% of my guests were Irish. My husbands family are Irish too but clearly have notions of themselves, I just think they’re dry shites 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah or the Waterford Crystal! I buy that shite for my nanny (although to be fair at my wedding Mr Ps family asked him if my lot were travellers so perhaps I’m tackier than I realise 👀 🤣)
I’m guilty of having Waterford and a few other things 😂

I’m guilty of having Waterford and a few other things 😂
I was eyeing up some champagne glasses so don’t worry beaut but I’ve decided I wanna replace my dining set to le creuset and regardless of how much I manifest it I’m not rich so new glasses will have to wait 🤣🤣😂😂

I love my Waterford crystal glasses … are they tacky ?! I genuinely thought they were lovely! 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s also deleted a holding hands picture from her story that she posted tonight 👀👀

Reactions: 2
I love my Waterford crystal glasses … are they tacky ?! I genuinely thought they were lovely! 😟
No they are not tacky nowt wrong with a bit of Waterford! if ye Like Crystal I’ve Got the Tiffany candel stick holders and the price is not bad either I think now they are a £100 each but I got mine a few years ago and they was not £60 which I think was cheap for Tiffany’s