Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same you know, I thought he’d be arrested 🤣
Omg never even thought of this! Deffo could be. Saw she had drinks on her story this weekend so unless their someone else’s she’s not pregnant.
---

I really like Kathleen, her little girls the spitting double of her dad it’s so cute. She’s one of the few instagram girls who aren’t unbearable. She never shows off fake designer bags & shoes🤣
I like Kathleen aswell! Always wondered if she had a thread when her and Dennis were on / off the. Back together and pregnant but couldn’t find one

Reactions: 1
They must be pretty skint their trailer is TINY, also how would you sit with that tree in the middle of your sofa?

thought that was a pair of knickers on the oven 😳😂

361EED0F-7CAC-4D2F-82BD-187375D9129E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m down a rabbit hole now. They’re all buying fake blumarine bedding, your one who makes them tags them and all

I wonder if we’d be allowed a generic traveller instagrammer thread?
I’d love that beaut
---

From what Ive gathered he’s real name is Shane moon he was with kathleven conners ( katrina) had a couple of kids. Went to jail she fucked hi of. He’s got out got with this Cassidy rumour had it she was 14/15 at the time she had blonde hair when she got with him! I rember first seeing them a few years ago coz she was dressed in some horrendous creation and he’d brought tit loads of ballons and left them float off!
---

that’s he’s you tube channel
---

https://tattle.life/threads/traveller-gypsy-instagram-tik-tok-you-tube-etc-1.37330/ started one lads

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think you are right about Chardonnay’s husband being in prison

Reactions: 4
I called it 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 once the news gets out she will be posting pics with the caption ‘visiting outfit’ 🤣
I deffo think you’re right! I feel like she’s the type to not even mention it tho because she likes to keep this perception of a perfect life. like the only way we’ll know is if something comes out in the papers or something ??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, normally when she comes back from anywhere we are subject to an M&S food shop, a dinner for two with ridiculously big portions that clearly neither of them eat, video of her washing machine and pics of a pile of ironing. None of these can be posted as it makes it bait Jessey isn’t there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, normally when she comes back from anywhere we are subject to an M&S food shop, a dinner for two with ridiculously big portions that clearly neither of them eat, video of her washing machine and pics of a pile of ironing. None of these can be posted as it makes it bait Jessey isn’t there!
And a new piece of either lalique or Villari don’t forget beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And a new piece of either lalique or Villari don’t forget beaut 😂
Yeah or the Waterford Crystal! I buy that shite for my nanny (although to be fair at my wedding Mr Ps family asked him if my lot were travellers so perhaps I’m tackier than I realise 👀 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6